Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.

Good product, wish they had a higher potency

Posted by Reviewer1289946 on Aug 05, 2010

I`d gone without CoQ10 for almost a month, and so noticed the increase in energy within hours of taking this product. I just wish they had a 200 mg softgel!

Skin looks much better

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 17, 2015

I ordered this product for me and my mother, because i read a lot about how important is CoQ10 for everyone, especially over 30. Im sure it has many benefits, but for the 2 weeks we are taking it i can tell for sure that our skin looks much better. My mother is 57 years old and her face looks great now, the small wrinkles are looking more smooth and i guess in future it will get even better. CoQ10 has also great benefits for her blood pressure. I feel more energy after takig these and my other supplements, so im not sure if its the CoQ10 or the others...or maybe all together, but i feel great and love it! With this being said i suggest taking this one right after food (we take it after our lunch), cause the BioPerine in it may cause some troubles in the stomach(heartburn) if your stomach is sensitive and isnt used the black pepper. Will add reviews to all other stuff i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

New design, same good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

My parents were always non-believers in any sort of supplements. After a good year or two of constant nagging and persuading, I managed to get my dad to try it (he's on statins and is a heart attack survivor, with 30% heart function left). The results were amazing and he's now on it daily. My mom has also jumped on the bandwagon and it has helped her with her palpitations (due to a faulty valve, and menopause).

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 14, 2011

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww