Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Great!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

I have felt the energy and improvements after taking these for a few weeks... nicer to swallow than the veggie caps

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.

Good product, wish they had a higher potency

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010

I`d gone without CoQ10 for almost a month, and so noticed the increase in energy within hours of taking this product. I just wish they had a 200 mg softgel!

New design, same good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

My parents were always non-believers in any sort of supplements. After a good year or two of constant nagging and persuading, I managed to get my dad to try it (he's on statins and is a heart attack survivor, with 30% heart function left). The results were amazing and he's now on it daily. My mom has also jumped on the bandwagon and it has helped her with her palpitations (due to a faulty valve, and menopause).

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.