Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. Me and my family have only good experiences with this brand, so I definitely recommend this product to you. Price is great too!

Posted by 5504593709106032915 on Dec 10, 2014

very very nice :)

excellent resources to increasing my energy

Posted by 4917190321459901317 on Dec 08, 2014

combination usage with omega 369, makes me full of energy everyday

Trusted product.

Posted by 4825447797725103337 on Dec 05, 2014

highly recommend this one.

Bang for bucks!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 19, 2014

This is one of the cheapest CoQ10 product you can find in the market. Plenty of benefits are associated with CoQ10. It is mainly known for its anti-oxidant properties as well as an energy booster. The last point is actually something you are able to feel with your body, hence also improving your quality of life! A little bit about CoQ10. It is a substance that is produced by the body. As we age, our ability to produce CoQ10 drastically decrease. Although CoQ10 can be found in animal products(mostly organ meat), we would not be getting enough without eating tons of those. This is where supplements come into play. CoQ10 is absolutely necessary for anyone on statin(cholesterol medication). Statin hinders the body's production of CoQ10. Side effect of the lowered CoQ10 level includes muscle aches and fatigues. There are virtually not side effects in taking CoQ10. It is something which I take on a daily basis and would recommend wholeheartedly.

Fuel for energy

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

For people over 25, especially over 40, I recommend ubiquinol, the reduced, active, more bioavailable, antioxidant form of CoQ10 (Product: HOG-36467). Ubiquinol is 8 times more powerful than ubiquinone. As CoQ10 is fat soluble, for better absorption please take it with fat such as HIGH DHA omega-3s (Product: JRW-16018).

best

Posted by 4630483815933691064 on Oct 31, 2014

Have only been taking these tablests for a couple of weeks so cant really feel much difference yet. but will get back after a few months

More energy

Posted by KuusenAlla on Oct 26, 2014

It was cheap so I ordered this CoQ10. It has given more energy to me and my husband (we also use multivitamins and d3). The capsules are bright orange which seems a bit weird. My next CoQ choice was Solgar.

Wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2336325 on Oct 23, 2014

Have been using this product for years. Among other things, great for keeping my gums healthy, and the price is very good. If I stop taking for a little bit gum sensitivity has appeared, but as soon as I restore it it disappears. the proof is in the pudding.

still in use