Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer1640495 on Apr 27, 2009

Reasonably priced, easy to take,

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Aug 08, 2009

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.

CoQ10 from Doctors Best -- I'm a believer!

Posted by Reviewer1644552 on Aug 12, 2009

My skin had some pretty deep wrinkles caused by overexposure to the sun and I'd tried everything. This worked on repairing the damage within 2 weeks!

Over 50..you need this

Posted by Reviewer2491231 on Sep 04, 2009

This helps to keep the brain sharp which we all need as we get older. Very easy to take and I certainly feel the difference taking them. 10/10

On Statins... You need this!

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Great product - fantastic price. Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is found in every cell in your body, primarily in the mitochondria. It participates in energy creation, where fuel in the form of food and oxygen is converted to energy. Ninety-five percent of the human body’s energy is generated this way. The organs with the highest energy requirements, such as the heart, liver and kidney, have the highest CoQ10 concentrations. It is very important to take Coq10 if taking statin drugs - as these deplete the body of this essential component.

Great source of Q10

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

This has really helped my kidney function!

good brand

Posted by Reviewer1247902 on Jul 01, 2008

Good quality product

Great CoQ10 and easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1648954 on Oct 04, 2010

We feel with more energy during the day when taking those pills.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1510859 on Mar 05, 2012

I send this product to my Nephew in SA he is suffering from congestive heart failure after chemotherapy for leukemia. Since being on CQ10 heart has improved 3-5% may not seem like a lot, but it was only working at 25%. He is on transplant list and any improvement up his chances of survival. He is only 20 yrs old. Thanks DR Best for an affordable product & big thanks to iHerb good pricing and excellent service.

Fuel for energy

Posted by MORE-REVIEWS-FOR-YOU on Nov 13, 2014

For people over 25, especially over 40, I recommend ubiquinol, the reduced, active, more bioavailable, antioxidant form of CoQ10 (Product: HOG-36467). Ubiquinol is 8 times more powerful than ubiquinone. As CoQ10 is fat soluble, for better absorption please take it with fat such as HIGH DHA omega-3s (Product: JRW-16018).