New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Energy Levels up!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572495 on Mar 23, 2010

I started taking this because of muscle pain and fatigue. Within 48 hours I was back to energy levels before I started taking medication. I have been taking Simvistaton and Diovan for about 3 years and noticed the fatigue set in slowly. I just figured I would live with it. When I started taking Gemfibrozil within a few days it was too much pain/discomfort and was too tired. So I tried this due to some research and will never turn back. Feels great to be back to my old self. This is a great product at a great price and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks iHerb for the great selection, prices and super fast shipping.

Don't take in the evening, unless you want to stay awake..

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Apr 11, 2010

Great product, but DO NOT take after 2pm or you will have trouble sleeping that night. It has really helped my heart condition -- in combination with hawthorne extract, lecithin and evening primrose oil. Far fewer dizzy spells and no more nausea.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Apr 30, 2010

This is so good for us, my husband who is 77 acts like he is 50 again and feels that way too.

Works to counter side-effects of statin medicines

Posted by Reviewer2197377 on Oct 09, 2009

I had been buying the ubiquinol form for my grandmother, but she wasn't seeing any results. Within 4 days of starting this CoQ10 the heavy fatique was gone. She is only taking 1 a day. I believe if she would take more, she would see even more good results as Dr Julian Whittaker says anyone on statin medicines should be taking up to 500 mg a day. My mother is going to try this form since she is on a diuretic. I'll report back.

Highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Aug 08, 2009

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.