Reliable brand

Posted by 5764304683655783017 on Sep 24, 2014

My husband has been using this product for a couple of years. I think it has benefitted him - will continue to purchase

OK but beware of Saw Palmetto strength

Posted by Reviewer1861172 on Dec 22, 2013

It's much safer to have 320mg/day in line with other similar products. Since I am using progesterone cream as well(of course, I am a man), don't know the BPH(prostate enlargement) was alleviated by the cream or this prostate formula. Anyway, I would continue to take this supplement, 2-3 capsules/day, in fear of two or more "streams" coming out instead of one.

What a relief!

Posted by Reviewer2562285 on Jan 27, 2012

I usually have growing pain in the perineal region. The doctor prescribed tamsulosin (flomax), which works but it also interfered with my sexual well being. I took this formula, the pain is much more manageable, and no sexual side effects in over two months of use.

Better than nothing...

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on May 03, 2015

But there are much better products available. Try New Chapter, for instance.

bhp

Posted by Reviewer1838739 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been taking this product for almost a month for my enlarged prostate, but unfortunately it as not work for me.

DB Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

Seems to be working. Don't stop though. This is about the same formula that Dr. Atkins recommended (based on scientific research).

It works

Posted by Reviewer2364992 on Dec 05, 2008

A good formula that provides relieve.

Sleepless

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 12, 2009

This product is strong and works very well for the prostate. However not being a good sleeper i noticed when using this product i got no good qaulity sleep at all, i like dr-best products but the NOW prostate formula works as well and i sleep much better.

Unfortunate

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 21, 2014

Unfortunately, this contains " something " that our wonderful norwegian customs will not let through. I therefore am unable to give an opinion.

Beats medication

Posted by Reviewer1979849 on Apr 03, 2009

Think highly of this product as I don't have a problem just taking one pill in the morning & one at dinner. Thank you,