Not the best flavor

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 18, 2007

This batch had a strong flavor I didn't notice before; it's the Saw Palmello, which I don't find that pleasant, but I figure it means it's fresh.

Great prostate combination

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

All the nutrients you'd want for a healthy prostate are here in one product, at a great price.

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2626743 on Jun 08, 2011

I take this product together with Curcumin with Bioperine three times a day. This is a combination suggested by my naturopathic physician. This has helped quite a bit in improving the health of the prostate.

works to help flow

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Feb 25, 2011

I use this to keep urine flow steady. I combine it with cranberry capsules to avoid infections. This works well because it has all of the latest ingredients.

I need help with my prostate

Posted by Reviewer1683734 on Oct 01, 2010

Well this is another thing. I'm enjoying taking the product and I feel there are changes taking place but not as quick as I would like them to be. It's early days yet and I feel the changes will be gradual and that's fine.

Dr,s Best Comprehensive Prostate Formula.

Posted by Reviewer3242491 on Nov 29, 2010

Much better than other products advertised by Uniscience Group.

Prostate formula

Posted by Reviewer2308293 on Jul 20, 2011

I am happy with the results.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this along with Now Foods Clinical Prostate Health to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new additions in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root and African Pygeum Bark, and from what I can tell the Nettle is doing all the heavy lifting. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

good

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 12, 2012

good formula, but very big pills

Seeing results

Posted by 5474389281276860132 on Mar 03, 2015

Been taking the formula for less than three weeks and I am already seeing improvement. Flow has improved both day and night and I'm managing two and a half hours at night between toilet visits instead of having to get up every hour. I hope it gets better but overall I'm very happy so far with the results.