Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this along with Now Foods Clinical Prostate Health to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new additions in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root and African Pygeum Bark, and from what I can tell the Nettle is doing all the heavy lifting. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

good

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 12, 2012

good formula, but very big pills

Seeing results

Posted by 5474389281276860132 on Mar 03, 2015

Been taking the formula for less than three weeks and I am already seeing improvement. Flow has improved both day and night and I'm managing two and a half hours at night between toilet visits instead of having to get up every hour. I hope it gets better but overall I'm very happy so far with the results.

It Works

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Mar 05, 2015

Have tried various Prostate supplements before without any noticeable effect. Then I checked on Web MD (I think !) and looked at the supplements that had medical evidence supporting their claimed action and those which did not. Made list and Doctors Best were the only product to contain proper amount of all substances shown to work ( also has some stuff that has little medical research support). Almost from start these have made a noticeable improvement in my symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. This supplement id definitely worth trying.

Will Not Order Again

Posted by 5061333741173441732 on Sep 08, 2016

Too much fillers..will not buy again this..or other supplements contains fillers and disappointed from iherb who sell stuff like that

prostate formula

Posted by 5421706883833005316 on Aug 12, 2016

fair price..shipped quickly

Doctor's Best, Comprehensive Prostate Formula

Posted by 5220780973434489660 on May 23, 2016

Really good product. Good for frequent urination problem and for e.d.

great stuff.

Posted by 5055537395379568996 on Jun 13, 2016

Great product.

prostate psi

Posted by Reviewer2058237 on Jun 15, 2016

it keeps my prostate psi... on natural statement.it is real goot

Very satisfy

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

Very satisfy with this product, helping with problems with prostate.