Great prostate combination

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

All the nutrients you'd want for a healthy prostate are here in one product, at a great price.

good

Posted by Reviewer2989465 on Mar 12, 2012

good formula, but very big pills

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Oct 25, 2016

My husband loves this product --- and it's helped with his prostrate issues.

works to help flow

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Feb 25, 2011

I use this to keep urine flow steady. I combine it with cranberry capsules to avoid infections. This works well because it has all of the latest ingredients.

Very satisfy

Posted by 5279688953384866035 on Oct 24, 2013

Very satisfy with this product, helping with problems with prostate.

Prostate formula

Posted by Reviewer2308293 on Jul 20, 2011

I am happy with the results.

Seeing results

Posted by 5474389281276860132 on Mar 03, 2015

Been taking the formula for less than three weeks and I am already seeing improvement. Flow has improved both day and night and I'm managing two and a half hours at night between toilet visits instead of having to get up every hour. I hope it gets better but overall I'm very happy so far with the results.

The equaliser

Posted by Reviewer2145777 on Sep 22, 2010

Not bad for the time being.

better product

Posted by 5292998156582696255 on Jan 06, 2015

I tried the capsules and feel that you need 3 caps at one time to get a decent effect. I am taking them for a raise in testosterone levels to have more energy and feel more well being. Well priced with a lot of quality ingredients.

Comprehensive Prostate Formula

Posted by Howard on Oct 01, 2016

01 October 2016 My main necessity in a "Men 's Health" supplement, was, that it contained Saw palmetto & Pygeum extracts. What persuaded me to use this formula, is the added supplements such as copper, selenium, Zinc, B3, & B6, the Doctor's Best Formula contains. I can't say if I am better using them, as I have no particular problem in that area, so I do not know if they may of contributed to diminishing a problem. If U take 4 per day, the 120 count presentation will last one month. The suggested serving size is 4 caps, a little too much 4 me for one session. So, I take 2 caps after eating food, twice per day. At a little over 50 cents per day, it is a little high, e.g., as one usually takes other supplements besides this, so in combination it is an expense. Nevertheless, investing in one's health, as much as one can afford to do, is a good plan to live by. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars, as I suspect that, IF one takes the time to check the many competitive products, you would most likely find a better one, meriting a 5 star rating.