Same quality at better price than other brands.

Posted by 5477554768591998759 on Dec 22, 2012

My doctor suggested I take this supplement. My father had suggested a different brand years ago but after buying a couple of bottles, it was just too costly for me. When I checked this out recently (my doc actually tells me which companies are best). I was delighted with the price. My doc is an MD and checks out any and all supplements he recommends so I know this supplement is good quality.

Good

Posted by 5681139084640545716 on Oct 07, 2013

This product does seem to have an effect on inflammatory pain, however, I have had some stomach cramping when taking it. I will continue to take it and pay attention to times of day/with or without food, etc. to see if there is a better way for me to be taking it for best effect with least stomach upset.

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012

recommended for connective tissue disorder and joint pain, I feel it helps with both.

Convenient!

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Oct 04, 2011

Much smaller than the regular Doctor's Best curcumin extract w/bioperine, so easier to swaller. Also seems to be less expensive but hard to tell if you're actually getting as much curcumins because the % is less but supposedly absorbance is better in this form so hopefully an equivalent amount gets into your bloodstream. But if you're taking it to prevent colon cancer, it doesn't matter much how much gets into your system since incipient tumors would be in your colon!

Great anti-inflammatory properties

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

My husband has achy joints in winter and this product has been excellent to reduce inflammation. Definitely feeling it after a couple of weeks of not using it! If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Meriva Curcumins is the best in treating all kinds of ailments

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

Used Meriva Curcumins on several forms of cancer, as well as for all kinds of inflammations!! Sadly there is no I-Herb in Italy:(

this product is great!

Posted by 5763411816725656350 on Mar 30, 2015

take it with fat containing meal. otherwise it is a bit problematic.

Great for pain

Posted by Reviewer1426802 on Jul 04, 2011

The Meriva seems to give my husband much needed relief for his aches and pains w/o side effects

from Australia

Posted by Reviewer1003253 on Dec 02, 2010

As usual for iHerb a great product and I always mention the excellent freight system. Better than Australia Post

I'm not sure yet.

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Feb 14, 2011

These are supposed to help with arthritis, but it's too soon to say.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »