Same quality at better price than other brands.

Posted by 5477554768591998759 on Dec 22, 2012

My doctor suggested I take this supplement. My father had suggested a different brand years ago but after buying a couple of bottles, it was just too costly for me. When I checked this out recently (my doc actually tells me which companies are best). I was delighted with the price. My doc is an MD and checks out any and all supplements he recommends so I know this supplement is good quality.

Anti-inflammatory

Posted by Reviewer1876628 on Dec 03, 2012

I was taking the Thorne version of Meriva for a lot more money. This seems to be working as well, if not better. I would give it 5 stars but it does upset my stomach a little on occasion. I have been able to cut my other NSAIDS in half, so the next CRP test will tell if this works as advertised.

Amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2185808 on Nov 16, 2012

My nutritionist suggested Meriva to me recently for my body which aches alot all over! Amazing product as I said! After just a few days my body felt the difference! I used to wake up with shoulder and neck pain. This does not happen any longer. My body especially my muscles thank you!

Good Product

Posted by 4839698415032443256 on Sep 28, 2012

I have been pleased with the product. It's easy to take and has no unpleasant taste.

without side effect

Posted by Reviewer1501298 on Feb 13, 2012

The delivery to my home was excellent . Decrease in consumption of drugs to diabetic person and without any side effects .

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Feb 12, 2012

Good product, thank you.

works

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012

recommended for connective tissue disorder and joint pain, I feel it helps with both.

good

Posted by Reviewer2838321 on Jan 03, 2012

good

doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1487040 on Jan 03, 2012

verry good

Convenient!

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Oct 04, 2011

Much smaller than the regular Doctor's Best curcumin extract w/bioperine, so easier to swaller. Also seems to be less expensive but hard to tell if you're actually getting as much curcumins because the % is less but supposedly absorbance is better in this form so hopefully an equivalent amount gets into your bloodstream. But if you're taking it to prevent colon cancer, it doesn't matter much how much gets into your system since incipient tumors would be in your colon!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »