Doctor's Best, Curcumins Phytosome, Featuring Meriva, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Great for immune system

Posted by 4754671892579209930 on Sep 01, 2013

I have found this product great for the immune system, it helps keep me well. This was referred to me by my naturopath.

Same quality at better price than other brands.

Posted by 5477554768591998759 on Dec 22, 2012

My doctor suggested I take this supplement. My father had suggested a different brand years ago but after buying a couple of bottles, it was just too costly for me. When I checked this out recently (my doc actually tells me which companies are best). I was delighted with the price. My doc is an MD and checks out any and all supplements he recommends so I know this supplement is good quality.

Good

Posted by 5681139084640545716 on Oct 07, 2013

This product does seem to have an effect on inflammatory pain, however, I have had some stomach cramping when taking it. I will continue to take it and pay attention to times of day/with or without food, etc. to see if there is a better way for me to be taking it for best effect with least stomach upset.

Convenient!

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Oct 04, 2011

Much smaller than the regular Doctor's Best curcumin extract w/bioperine, so easier to swaller. Also seems to be less expensive but hard to tell if you're actually getting as much curcumins because the % is less but supposedly absorbance is better in this form so hopefully an equivalent amount gets into your bloodstream. But if you're taking it to prevent colon cancer, it doesn't matter much how much gets into your system since incipient tumors would be in your colon!

Meriva Curcumins is the best in treating all kinds of ailments

Posted by Reviewer2248091 on Mar 12, 2013

Used Meriva Curcumins on several forms of cancer, as well as for all kinds of inflammations!! Sadly there is no I-Herb in Italy:(