Good Produce, Great Service

Posted by Reviewer3116135 on Dec 23, 2007

iHerb, as always, delivers exactly what I order very quickly and with a minimum of fuss.

Doctors Best Sam-e

Posted by ivyengland on Nov 04, 2009

I bought these for my daughter and she likes the way she feels on them.

wonders!

Posted by 4993142139333910637 on May 05, 2016

I have jumopers knee and this thing is the only thing that helped. I have taken NSAIDs and they helped some what but the motility of my knee was always decreased. This thing helped me so much! It made my mood much better too! This is way better than MSM IMO!!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3056362 on Jan 29, 2011

Wouldn't be without this - no side effects, extra energy and good healthy feeling.

My dog is better--So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer3070491 on Apr 17, 2010

I'm using this for my 10 year old lab who has been diagnosed with liver disease. My vet is having me give him milk thistle and Sam-e. So far he has really perked up and seems to be back to his old self. We're trying these supplements first so we don't have to put him on meds with side effects.

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer3071738 on Feb 22, 2008

My wife was on a prescription medication. After try SAM-e 400 she had better results, less side effects.

Great product

Posted by 5443300568896328638 on Apr 01, 2016

It is very good product for improving liver function. I really happy to find it here. It helped me to eliminate bitterness in my mouth. I used it with r-lipoic acid and mega-pc and l-glutamin.

sam-e

Posted by Reviewer3088231 on Apr 16, 2008

I really like this product.Helps with pain and mild depression that that goes with constance pain.

Use it for my senior dog

Posted by Reviewer2730624 on Oct 12, 2010

This is a wonderful supplement for an aging dog. My dog is nearly 14 & gets SAMe everyday. I think it has helped support healthy aging and would highly recommend to others.

Love it

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Aug 08, 2016

Love this, wish their was a bigger packet and made more easier to afford.