Now you're talking

Posted by Reviewer2586382 on Aug 31, 2010

I suffer from occasional bouts of mild depression (feeling down, numb, miserable) as well as lacking concentration and memory problems. You must take it on an empty stomach and buy a good brand - blister packed and enteric coated. This brand ticks all the boxes and yes I definately do feel different. I have been using it for a few months now. Its a winner. It sorts out my depression, helps with my memory and alertness.

Seems fine with me.

Posted by Reviewer2268069 on Jan 01, 2009

It might be the SAMe as other SAMe products, or it might be different. Hard to tell. But the price is right.

Cyn

Posted by Reviewer2589770 on Aug 08, 2008

This is an excellent product. Sam-e works wonderfully and I like that it is a natural alternative for depression.

Doctor's Best Sam e 400mg

Posted by Reviewer2561341 on Jan 01, 2008

My husband suffered from arthritis in his neck, wrist, and back. His problems have virtually disappeared after taking this for only one week. He had tried everything and suffered for years until he found sam e.

love them

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Apr 09, 2008

I used to take prescription anti depressents but couldn't stand their side effects and now I take these, 600 mg a day. They help take the edge off and I am not so anxious. If I miss a day I can really tell. It is necessary to take on an empty stomach or it doesn't seem to work as well.

Good price and quality

Posted by Reviewer2579321 on Jul 18, 2011

I've been ordering this product for several years now because it seems to help support mood (along with diet and regular exercise) and keeps me off anti-depressants. Seems to be the best I can find for quality and price.

good value

Posted by Reviewer2582811 on Jan 27, 2011

good quality

Irvine, CA

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Feb 16, 2008

Only taking this product for about 3 months but it has helped with depression issues and does not irritate my stomach.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2641487 on Nov 27, 2007

This product has helped my lovely bride tremendously. Her migraines have reduced to less than 1 a month and it has pushed her metabolism up helping with weight loss.

highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer2617647 on Nov 18, 2007

This product has made a real difference for me. my mood is much better, and i am off the prescription anti-depressant. i feel much better, and no side effects.