Great product

Posted by Reviewer2284349 on Apr 13, 2008

SAM-e is known to be a fairly expensive supplement but Doctors Best and iHerb have made it a practical proposition for me. I am impressed with the results so far. I have experienced a more up-beat mood and better joint resilience since taking this product. I use several Doctor's Best products and have found them to be effective and to be excellent value for money.

sam-e

Posted by Reviewer3088231 on Apr 16, 2008

I really like this product.Helps with pain and mild depression that that goes with constance pain.

BEST PRICE EVER

Posted by Reviewer1004877 on Apr 16, 2008

Doctor's Best has the best price for Sam-E. They have saved me a ton of money.

love them

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Apr 09, 2008

I used to take prescription anti depressents but couldn't stand their side effects and now I take these, 600 mg a day. They help take the edge off and I am not so anxious. If I miss a day I can really tell. It is necessary to take on an empty stomach or it doesn't seem to work as well.

best price on SAM-e anywhere!

Posted by Reviewer2771830 on Apr 23, 2008

I have been taking Doctor's Best SAM-e for over a year since I went off prescription anti-depressants and it really works!This is the best price I have found anywhere and I am very happy with it.

Linda Marcous

Posted by Reviewer2740166 on Aug 27, 2008

I continue to be extremely satisfied by the product I purchase from iHerb. The speed with which they are delivered is fantastic ! Bravo !

Good price, good product.

Posted by Reviewer1664545 on Oct 06, 2008

This brand of Sam-e seems good and a good price.

Works wonders!

Posted by Reviewer1079468 on Oct 15, 2008

I tried this stuff after years of depression. Took effect within the first week and a half and I've been doing great since!

Boosted my son's mood!

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Oct 15, 2008

My son is away at college and he has noticed a marked improvement in his mood with this product. Thanks so much!

Dr Best Sam-e