What a find!

Posted by Reviewer3298417 on Jan 06, 2008

This is a great value; high quality at an affordable price! I started taking SAMe on my doctor's suggestion to help my memory (1000 mg a day) and it really helped. But I never realized how it was helping with day-to-day pain until I stopped taking it for about a week. Then I was reminded how much the arthritis in my back hurt, even with the exercise that I thought was providing all the benefit! Now my husband's taking it for his memory as well and we're committed customers!

Helps relieve fibromyalgia symptoms

Posted by Reviewer2781095 on Jan 19, 2008

I have used SAM-e for years to heal my liver from effects of chronic Epstein Barr and to control symptoms of fibromyalgia which RX anti-depressants & painkillers don't touch: brain fog,glass bubble effect, chronic hunger. Doctor's Best is top quality in this area and the prices can't be beat.

Jury is still out

Posted by Reviewer2057276 on Apr 19, 2008

I began by taking one pill each morning. After three days I became violently ill. Thought perhaps something else may have caused this, so I continued to take the SAM-e and continued to be sick. The package insert said may experience "mild gastrointestinal irritation". Nothing about what I experienced was mild!! I decided to try taking one tablet every other day and so far that has helped. No more stomach issues...yippee! I would recommend that people start out on the lower dosage product and build up to the higher dosage...just to be on the safe side.

gas

Posted by Reviewer1813453 on Apr 19, 2008

Love this product! It really helped me with my depression and mood swings. On top of that it toke away my anxiety. The only big problem I have is that it gives me a bad stomach pain 3 hours after I take it. I don't know if my ulcer have anything to do with the amount of gas pain I have when taking samE, but I'm not going to stop taking it cause it has really helped my me mentally.

Makes A Difference

Posted by Reviewer2489652 on Jan 24, 2007

I purchase this product for my husband who absolutely SWEARS by it for improved mood and joint flexibility. I would highly recommend this product.

i got a bad reation to this.

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

it doesn't agree with me-I was shaky and irritable after using it for a few days.

amazing!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3134678 on Jan 03, 2009

These pills are really great! The mood uplift feels very natural. I find that it works better for me than antidepressants. I read that it would take 7 to 14 days to become effective but I felt normal by the 3rd day of taking them. On top of that, Iherb is so deligent at the delivery of their products. Whatever you are doing you are doing it right!

The best ever!

Posted by Reviewer2750956 on Oct 26, 2009

I was taking Effexor for my depression but didn't like the side effects I was having so I weaned myself off VERY gradually while introducing the SAM-E. I have been taking one of these a day on an empty stomach for about 9 months now and no longer have those deep depressive mood swings.

Excellent Results.

Posted by Reviewer1622053 on Feb 19, 2009

I have experienced excellent results with this product and also dropped 10 unwanted pounds.

Great product at a great price

Posted by Reviewer2844092 on Sep 11, 2007

This is a good product. I was afraid it wouldn't be as good, since it was so much cheaper than the rest. That is not true at all. It is the exact same thing, just for less money!!