Great to calm

Posted by MissBunnyStrut on Sep 18, 2016

Experiencing anxiety in combination with aches and pains I came across SAM-e. I waited two weeks to write a review so that I would have time to test the product. So far, I have felt that the tablet has helped me feel much more calm and positive in addition to relieving back pain that I experience without leaving me feeling like I'm 'on something'. The effects have been gentle and positive. I take my tablet first thing in the morning before I shower, this way by the time I'm out, dressed, makeup done, I am able to have something for breakfast without risking that I would upset my stomach. I would recommend these tablets to anyone who feels like they need a little support for their body and mind. Thank you.

Extremely beneficial

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

I was alerted to SAMe about a year ago and have found it to be wonderful. As someone who benefited from SSRI's but did not want to use them long term, I found SAMe to be the perfect substitute. My mood is much improved, it also gives me energy and takes away some aches and pains. Its supposed to be good for detoxing the liver but I can't tell if that is happening to me or not. I noticed an immediate drop in mood after a few days without so now regularly take 800mg/day. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, otherwise it is not as effective. Also, if you take it later in the day, it will keep you awake all night.

Doctor's Best, SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2122022 on Oct 13, 2011

Excellent supplement for anxiety.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2333009 on Dec 12, 2010

This product literally has been a life saver. I was on Wellbutrin for years but occasionally would have to take the generic because I couldn't afford the co-pays. I did not have good luck with the generic. But then I found SAMe and my life changed. I got off the wellbutrin so as not to take the two at the same time and then began taking just SAMe. I did a lot of research and picked Doctor's Best and the 400mg works well for me. The side benefit was that the pain in my hands and knees also disappeared. I cannot exist without this product. I have since tried other brands and I keep coming back to this excellent product. I hope this helps someone.

Amazing, effective product.

Posted by 5001231449905591750 on Mar 16, 2015

I buy it in bulk and I am so glad iherb ship to Australia.

Doctor's Best Double Strength SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1988798 on Nov 09, 2008

Excellant product at an excellant price. Both my husband & I take 2 Sam-e every morning and this one works as well as the more expensive brands. No winter blues for me, and I sleep well every night. Having more comfort in my knees is a plus from the Sam-e. Thank you Iherb for making it more affordable!

Good product at an atractive price!

Posted by Reviewer1839812 on Jul 08, 2015

These seem to be better than some other SAMe products I've used. They have no fish taste like some. T

Doctor's Best, Double-Strength SAM-e 400, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1950716 on Feb 06, 2008

Quality and packaging is excellent, and less expensive than the "name" brands.

COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT

Posted by Reviewer2970759 on Apr 08, 2009

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. IT HAS HELPED ME IS SO MANY WAYS. I WAS HAVING DIFFICULT CHANGE OF LIFE AT AN EARLY AGE. IT TRULY SAVED ME. IT HANDLES MY EMOTIONS AND I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2798220 on May 01, 2009

I give this to my husband for joint pain and anxiety. He seems to benefit, which is great for him and for the whole family!