Doctor's Best Double Strength SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1988798 on Nov 09, 2008

Excellant product at an excellant price. Both my husband & I take 2 Sam-e every morning and this one works as well as the more expensive brands. No winter blues for me, and I sleep well every night. Having more comfort in my knees is a plus from the Sam-e. Thank you Iherb for making it more affordable!

Doc's Best SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

SAM-e is an awesome product for depression and joint problems. Doctor's Best offers the best price I've been able to find.

Doctor's Best, Double-Strength SAM-e 400, 30 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1950716 on Feb 06, 2008

Quality and packaging is excellent, and less expensive than the "name" brands.

feed back

Posted by Reviewer2684613 on Feb 27, 2008

HI just would like to say your customer relations is exelent and your products are number 1,and postage to australia is quick.thanks steve

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2584374 on Oct 07, 2011

I feel much better.

Doctor's Best, SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2122022 on Oct 13, 2011

Excellent supplement for anxiety.

Lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer2333009 on Dec 12, 2010

This product literally has been a life saver. I was on Wellbutrin for years but occasionally would have to take the generic because I couldn't afford the co-pays. I did not have good luck with the generic. But then I found SAMe and my life changed. I got off the wellbutrin so as not to take the two at the same time and then began taking just SAMe. I did a lot of research and picked Doctor's Best and the 400mg works well for me. The side benefit was that the pain in my hands and knees also disappeared. I cannot exist without this product. I have since tried other brands and I keep coming back to this excellent product. I hope this helps someone.

really helps

Posted by Reviewer1007632 on Dec 02, 2010

A friend told me about Sam-e, I had never heard of it. I have been overwhelmed with life events and was really struggling to keep mentally engaged in life. After two weeks of taking this I can honestly say that I feel happy and ready to deal with life. I will continue to take it. I wonder why I haven't heard of it before now. Seems like most people could benefit from this.

Extremely beneficial

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

I was alerted to SAMe about a year ago and have found it to be wonderful. As someone who benefited from SSRI's but did not want to use them long term, I found SAMe to be the perfect substitute. My mood is much improved, it also gives me energy and takes away some aches and pains. Its supposed to be good for detoxing the liver but I can't tell if that is happening to me or not. I noticed an immediate drop in mood after a few days without so now regularly take 800mg/day. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, otherwise it is not as effective. Also, if you take it later in the day, it will keep you awake all night.

A great Methylator

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

We take SAME for the methyl affects with the other supplements we take. Very happy with this brand and price from IHERB.