feed back

Posted by Reviewer2684613 on Feb 27, 2008

HI just would like to say your customer relations is exelent and your products are number 1,and postage to australia is quick.thanks steve

Doctor's Best Double Strength SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1988798 on Nov 09, 2008

Excellant product at an excellant price. Both my husband & I take 2 Sam-e every morning and this one works as well as the more expensive brands. No winter blues for me, and I sleep well every night. Having more comfort in my knees is a plus from the Sam-e. Thank you Iherb for making it more affordable!

Doc's Best SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer1027411 on Feb 04, 2008

SAM-e is an awesome product for depression and joint problems. Doctor's Best offers the best price I've been able to find.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2584374 on Oct 07, 2011

I feel much better.

Doctor's Best, SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2122022 on Oct 13, 2011

Excellent supplement for anxiety.

Extremely beneficial

Posted by BlueMountaineer on Nov 15, 2013

I was alerted to SAMe about a year ago and have found it to be wonderful. As someone who benefited from SSRI's but did not want to use them long term, I found SAMe to be the perfect substitute. My mood is much improved, it also gives me energy and takes away some aches and pains. Its supposed to be good for detoxing the liver but I can't tell if that is happening to me or not. I noticed an immediate drop in mood after a few days without so now regularly take 800mg/day. Make sure you take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, otherwise it is not as effective. Also, if you take it later in the day, it will keep you awake all night.

A great Methylator

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

We take SAME for the methyl affects with the other supplements we take. Very happy with this brand and price from IHERB.

Amazing, effective product.

Posted by 5001231449905591750 on Mar 16, 2015

I buy it in bulk and I am so glad iherb ship to Australia.

energy level up

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I cannot explain exactly how this helped, but I felt more energy in my body when I took this.

good value, effective, but...

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

Very effective mood lifter, but I found the amount here too strong for me overall and this created anxiety and insomnia as a result (now I take 50-100mg only, or take Trimethylgyciene (TMG) instead depending (http://www.raysahelian.com/trimethylglycine.html)), would be good if you want fast results, but be careful taking this amount initially in case of unexpected results or if you have Bipolar in your family. Oh and definitely don't take this at the same time as taking antidepressants! Dr Ray Sahelian has some great balanced info on SAMe here that you may find helpful: http://www.raysahelian.com/sam-e.html (don't buy it from him though, iherb is cheaper ;) )