Beat the Flu

Posted by Reviewer3351899 on Jan 30, 2008

My 87 year old mother-in-law has taken Epicor regulary this winter- and she was the only one in the family who didn't come down with the flu (even though she was exposed and hadn't taken flu shots.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2122310 on Oct 30, 2008

I find this product helps my energy levels stay consistant and I feel a sense of well being when I take it consistantly. Thanks for offering it at such a great price. Keeps me coming back.

Harlan

Posted by Reviewer2815408 on Nov 20, 2008

I believe Epicor works. It does not cure.....e.g., colds, flu, but if I am on a regular regimen, it keeps me from getting sick.

Immune Support

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Jan 29, 2008

After reading much about Epicor, I decided to take it on a regular basis. I'm happy to report that it completely agrees with my system. Having a sensitivity to many supplements I take, this is a BIG plus. Am anticipating no more colds and/or flu.

Great Epicor Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2640851 on Feb 02, 2009

I don't think there is a tremendous amount of difference amongst Epicor supplements. This one is priced well and has kept me well during the wintertime.

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer2718845 on Jan 30, 2008

Quite by accident about a year ago, I started taking this product. It could be a coincidence, but I have not had cold for one year while people are getting sick all around me. I will continue to take it to see if it really works.

No More Colds

Posted by CaMiniGram on Apr 25, 2012

My husband used to get about three colds a year. He's a computer consultant and is always touching the mice and keyboards of people with colds. I would generally pick up one or two of his colds each year as well. Our Bowen Therapist suggested that we try Epicor. We've been taking it for 5 years now. I haven't had a cold in all that time and my husband hasn't had one in 3 years. The key is to take it every day consistently. Over time your immune system becomes stronger and you're better able to fight off viruses.

Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer1394974 on Oct 14, 2007

haven`t had a sick day since i started using Epicor!

Epicor

Posted by Reviewer1924458 on Jan 03, 2008

No colds and I push my system hard.

Great for Immune System

Posted by Turboshopper on Sep 16, 2009

Keeps the flu and cold away for the most part. I get at most one cold a year, and the flu once every four years.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »