my grandmother says it helps her to concentrate and remember easier

Posted by 4679250165930622978 on Feb 18, 2014

from her words this product is helpful. бабушке нравится.

Able to focus well (almost immediate effect)

Posted by 4656648953505813711 on Feb 11, 2014

I would say this product works great for me. I am a student (25 years old) and were having problems retaining informations/notes. Upon taking this pills, I am able to focus well and keeps me alert and going for the rest of the lectures etc. I will recommend this to my friends. :) I hope this pills will aid me in getting A's for my results. :) Side note - 1. I feel kind of thirsty at first but I am able to flush away this effect by drinking lot of water. 2. Having difficulty to sleep. Too much energy.

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo - Good for memory, but beware of its blood-thinning capability

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My mama (in law) would badger me about this whenever her stock is about to run out. She says her memory has improved a lot since she started taking this. I introduced it to her and my papa (in law, RIP, bless his soul) 2 years ago. And they have been regular ever since. I used to take ginkgo but I stopped because I found out that I easily bleed as manifested when my nose bleeds. (Ginkgo has blood-thinning effects.) Maybe because of the dosage 120mg. I don't remember my nose bleeding when I take the other Ginkgo at 60mg. But, I notice that even mild ASA 81 mg (baby aspirin) taken 2 days straight would make my nose bleed. So for now, I only take it once in a while. But my momma, takes it every day with no adverse effects, and she's already 89! Just a precaution, if you are reading this, observe first how your body responds to ginkgo as every body is different. Still, I rate this product highly. So does my in laws. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

fresh

Posted by Reviewer2820976 on Jan 30, 2014

quality product

Gingko great for memory and circulation may help tinnitus

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Good results but as with most supplements you need to take it consistently to notice full effects.I give to partner for poor circulation and memory benfits. Research also suggests that it can help Tinnitus and Vertigo. I took gingko years ago in Peru to prevent altitude sickness and I completely avoided any symptoms whilst those around me suffered. Very important people on blood thinning medication especially WARFARIN should not take gingko!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1688485 on Jan 22, 2014

I toke 2 -3 pills and the feeling is quite good, at beginning feels strange, but after that you got the sensation like aspirin and more clear mind. After reading about some troubles if you take iburofene I stopped to learn more about that

très bien

Posted by Reviewer1052871 on Jan 17, 2014

Aide à la circulation du sang dans les doigts

It's beautiful!!!

Posted by 5360160376415983190 on Jan 15, 2014

I'm very happy with the products, which ordered on this site and I hope that in the future can be ordered sngova biologically active additives only online iherb.com.

for blood flow in your brain

Posted by 5018578924548596526 on Jan 14, 2014

Good.

good

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 05, 2014

it was good gift for my grandmother