gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

dad is alway drinking ginkgo tea. this capsule is more powerful than that ! dad loves it and will feedback later if there is any obviously health imrovment!

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not use this supplement long enough to really tell if it improved my mental clarity. For some reason, it increased my back pain and I had to stop taking it. I am super sensitive to anything that might increase or decrease my chronic inflammation. I am guessing that this had some undesired effect on my body chemistry. I have no major complaints though about the product other than personally it did not seem to agree with me. I wish I could give more feedback, but I wanted to be honest. Doctor's Best does make good products.

not good

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014

didnt use it! but read abt it has a lot of side effects

Ok,Can't feel energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Apr 15, 2010

I can't feel energy boost or mental alertness. I guess new studies support that it's a placebo effect.

No effects

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

After taking one each day for two weeks, I cannot notice any effect at all. I am a 40+ healthy male, and I wanted to try if these could increase my concentration. I read about a study that shows that Ginkgo does not have any effect on healthy individuals: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120924080513.htm , and neither does it seem to increase cognitive function in MS patients: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-09/lsuh-lrf091112.php For those of you that notice positive effects, great, but I cannot notice any difference. What I know works very well, though, is regular excercise and a good nights sleep: the effect on concentration is noticeable.

nothing good!

Posted by Reviewer2653610 on Sep 19, 2013

I felt nothing good feelings from taking this. My mind didn`t become nor sharper neither brighter. Don`t buy this stuff!

Nothing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Didn't do anything for me.

Nothing special

Posted by 4846739210802950254 on Mar 21, 2016

Didn't work for me.

Weak ginkgo, does nothing

Posted by 4933370717379037397 on Apr 22, 2016

I would not buy this product again. My store ran out of Gaia ginkgo, it's back now and I threw this doctor's best in the garbage. It did nothing, low quality for sure. Been taking gingko a long time, and this brand is garbage. don't waste your money like I did.

disapointed

Posted by GreenMama on Oct 16, 2014

i really did not see anything beneficial about Ginkgo!