Effective!

Posted by 5028478658753698469 on Mar 19, 2015

Energizing my daily thinking processes, really feel myself getting a lot more alert & quick at decisions & analysis, as well as design. Thanks!

This stuff is wonderful.

Posted by nataliuncik on Mar 21, 2015

I was very surprised at how effective this is. As I get older, I'm finding it more difficult to focus on things, and my short-term memory seems to be "spotty." Nothing major, but enough that it's annoying, almost like a mild case of adult attention deficit disorder -- I was easily distracted, couldn't seem to finish projects, etc.A doctor friend suggested I give this a try. I honestly wasn't expecting much. But I was pleasantly surprised. The effect was apparent within a couple of days for me. I noticed an increase in energy, and less "fragmented" focus. I could start a task and easily finish it quickly, without getting pulled into some tangential project.

Good value for money

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

I've searched for a good Ginkgo extract for a reasonable price and this is by far my no.2 choice. Highly recommend to students and older adults especially.

Good product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried a Ginkgo Biloba product once before but it wasn't nearly as effective as this one. With this one I actually noticed the benefits. Seemed to provide me with some mental energy

gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

dad is alway drinking ginkgo tea. this capsule is more powerful than that ! dad loves it and will feedback later if there is any obviously health imrovment!

not good

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014

didnt use it! but read abt it has a lot of side effects

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not use this supplement long enough to really tell if it improved my mental clarity. For some reason, it increased my back pain and I had to stop taking it. I am super sensitive to anything that might increase or decrease my chronic inflammation. I am guessing that this had some undesired effect on my body chemistry. I have no major complaints though about the product other than personally it did not seem to agree with me. I wish I could give more feedback, but I wanted to be honest. Doctor's Best does make good products.

Ok,Can't feel energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Apr 15, 2010

I can't feel energy boost or mental alertness. I guess new studies support that it's a placebo effect.

No effects

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

After taking one each day for two weeks, I cannot notice any effect at all. I am a 40+ healthy male, and I wanted to try if these could increase my concentration. I read about a study that shows that Ginkgo does not have any effect on healthy individuals: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120924080513.htm , and neither does it seem to increase cognitive function in MS patients: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-09/lsuh-lrf091112.php For those of you that notice positive effects, great, but I cannot notice any difference. What I know works very well, though, is regular excercise and a good nights sleep: the effect on concentration is noticeable.

good quality ...but give me severe headache

Posted by 5647583300870302937 on Apr 10, 2015

I use it for i week it gave me bad severe headache