Ginkgo can treat absent-mindedness

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Sep 21, 2013

That ginkgo is one of the top-selling health supplements in the world is no accident. It definitely can treat long-standing forgetfulness as I can personally testify.

not bad

Posted by 5424429348717360828 on Jan 05, 2015

good for health!

Good product!

Posted by 5359042171288643262 on Feb 07, 2016

I've tried a Ginkgo Biloba product once before but it wasn't nearly as effective as this one. With this one I actually noticed the benefits. Seemed to provide me with some mental energy

gift for my dad

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

dad is alway drinking ginkgo tea. this capsule is more powerful than that ! dad loves it and will feedback later if there is any obviously health imrovment!

not good

Posted by 4800423325068931871 on Apr 13, 2014

didnt use it! but read abt it has a lot of side effects

Ok,Can't feel energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1611423 on Apr 15, 2010

I can't feel energy boost or mental alertness. I guess new studies support that it's a placebo effect.

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not use this supplement long enough to really tell if it improved my mental clarity. For some reason, it increased my back pain and I had to stop taking it. I am super sensitive to anything that might increase or decrease my chronic inflammation. I am guessing that this had some undesired effect on my body chemistry. I have no major complaints though about the product other than personally it did not seem to agree with me. I wish I could give more feedback, but I wanted to be honest. Doctor's Best does make good products.

good quality ...but give me severe headache

Posted by 5647583300870302937 on Apr 10, 2015

I use it for i week it gave me bad severe headache

No effects

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

After taking one each day for two weeks, I cannot notice any effect at all. I am a 40+ healthy male, and I wanted to try if these could increase my concentration. I read about a study that shows that Ginkgo does not have any effect on healthy individuals: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120924080513.htm , and neither does it seem to increase cognitive function in MS patients: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-09/lsuh-lrf091112.php For those of you that notice positive effects, great, but I cannot notice any difference. What I know works very well, though, is regular excercise and a good nights sleep: the effect on concentration is noticeable.

Doesn't effect

Posted by 5348852400638659745 on Aug 23, 2016

I don't feel any effect on my brain after I roughly finish it.