Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Jan 08, 2010

Very good stuff my mental clarity is back Yes!

Fantastic SHipping and product

Posted by Reviewer2448718 on Jan 19, 2010

Beautiful focus feeling with these!!!

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer2157546 on Oct 04, 2009

Bought this (and phosphatidyl serine) for my hubby...he has the worst memory! I am not sure if it is working for him (he hasn't been consistently taking his vitamin regimen (tsk, tsk, tsk) but I have been taking for @ 2 weeks and I feel like I am thinking a little bit clearer--so hey that works for me!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 11, 2009

My husband takes this product. It is great for blood flow to the brain and other parts of the body. This product works great!

GOOD Quality Ginko

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Feb 19, 2009

This is Good quailty Ginkgo, Other Product of Ginkgo dose not work. But this work for the Brain!

Clarifies thinking.

Posted by Reviewer2217792 on Nov 02, 2007

Ginkgo helps me think more clearly.

taking antidepressants...this might help!

Posted by Reviewer2365858 on Oct 21, 2011

Prozac (Fluoxetine HCl) and other similar seratonin uptake inhibitors very often inhibit libido. Women may simply lose interest or find it too difficult to respond. Men often have problems with maintaining erections as I did after I started taking Prozac. I would discuss dosage with your doctor. I take 4-120mg capsules daily. Take before early afternoon as It may affect sleep. I find that I am also more attentive to my partner along with greater desire. Make sure that the label shows the standardized extract and how much. Sometimes you might think you are getting more but there is a labeling trick where the "serving size" 2 tablets instead of 1 will have 120 mg. Have improved my "libido" by taking Epimedium (Horney Goat Weed) as well... which gets its name because goat herders noticed goats increasing their sexual behaviour after eating the plant! Maca root powder is also an all round hormonal balancer for both men and woman as is the HG weed.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Feb 26, 2011

I take 3 caps per day, and it helps me to feel more optimistic and clever.

Better memory and fewer headaches

Posted by Reviewer3008086 on Dec 10, 2010

This Extra Strength Ginkgo has been great for improving memory as well as helping me to experience fewer headaches and "brain fog". I highly reoommend it! Maureen O'Brien, Hong Kong

doctors best extra strength ginkgo, 120 mg

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 11, 2010

bought this in an attempt to curb the effects of ringing in my ears (tinnitus), product hasn't been in my system long enough to impact the issue but know from past experience that over time the tinnitus will slowly abate. iHerb has an excellent track record with this shopper for shipping and price.