Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Very good product if you understand how it works

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Aug 17, 2012

I have taken gingko in the past and the reason it works is because of the tryglycerides in Western diets what this supplement essentialy does is help blood reach the brain where required and flow much easier than it normally would when loaded with fat and infalmmation. A strong supplement which reverses many ailments connected with improper blood flow to the brain along with this company being a favourite of mine as their products always seem to do the job.

Helps

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Apr 25, 2014

It does seem to give me some relief from Tinnitus.

excellent product.

Posted by Reviewer1191378 on Feb 18, 2012

At the age of 65 I am eager to keep my brain functioning as good as possible. Many years ago a professor in biology told me he didn`t dare to stop using ginko biloba. So I thought now`s the time to start using it. I`m very pleased with the effect and plan to go on using it. I have even recommended the product to a couple of graduate students I know.

Not Sure

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I did not use this supplement long enough to really tell if it improved my mental clarity. For some reason, it increased my back pain and I had to stop taking it. I am super sensitive to anything that might increase or decrease my chronic inflammation. I am guessing that this had some undesired effect on my body chemistry. I have no major complaints though about the product other than personally it did not seem to agree with me. I wish I could give more feedback, but I wanted to be honest. Doctor's Best does make good products.

No effects

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

After taking one each day for two weeks, I cannot notice any effect at all. I am a 40+ healthy male, and I wanted to try if these could increase my concentration. I read about a study that shows that Ginkgo does not have any effect on healthy individuals: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120924080513.htm , and neither does it seem to increase cognitive function in MS patients: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-09/lsuh-lrf091112.php For those of you that notice positive effects, great, but I cannot notice any difference. What I know works very well, though, is regular excercise and a good nights sleep: the effect on concentration is noticeable.