doctors best extra strength ginkgo, 120 mg

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 11, 2010

bought this in an attempt to curb the effects of ringing in my ears (tinnitus), product hasn't been in my system long enough to impact the issue but know from past experience that over time the tinnitus will slowly abate. iHerb has an excellent track record with this shopper for shipping and price.

Best buy on maximum dosage!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

Suffering from Tinnitus, this herbal supplement in a high dosage is the only remedy to reduce the ringing in my ears. Also seems to improve my memory function as a middle-aged man. This brand has performed well and is reasonably priced.

Okay Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Oct 06, 2009

This product is just okay for the price. Spend another 25 cents and you can get more potent ginkgo elsewhere.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Feb 20, 2011

I do not see any difference in my ability to think clearly or remember better, and I have been taking this twice per day for several weeks.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2877970 on Jun 22, 2011

I have try but I don't feel the benefit from it

Works! ! ! ! ! !

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I purchased this for a friend. He has turned 60. He was having problems thinking clearly. He said he noticed a little difference. I believe it would have been even better if he stopped drinking diet sodas as the aspartame in this reduces clearity/concentration.

Posted by Reviewer3117783 on Feb 19, 2009

I am not particularly impressed with this company's products overall

Clear mind.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jan 04, 2012

Ginkgo helps me to be more energizing and keep my mind clear and my memory exxellent.

value for money, my mother loved it

Posted by Reviewer2915953 on Jan 12, 2012

the price is perfect in contrast to the price of taobao. this product is for my mother ,she told me it was good for her headache.

extra good

Posted by maryanne4u on Dec 28, 2011

I'm a very active woman and only one caps is enough for me to stay clear and efficient all day. It's work excellent. And the price is very low.