Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Feb 11, 2009

My husband takes this product. It is great for blood flow to the brain and other parts of the body. This product works great!

GOOD Quality Ginko

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Feb 19, 2009

This is Good quailty Ginkgo, Other Product of Ginkgo dose not work. But this work for the Brain!

Clarifies thinking.

Posted by Reviewer2217792 on Nov 02, 2007

Ginkgo helps me think more clearly.

taking antidepressants...this might help!

Posted by Reviewer2365858 on Oct 21, 2011

Prozac (Fluoxetine HCl) and other similar seratonin uptake inhibitors very often inhibit libido. Women may simply lose interest or find it too difficult to respond. Men often have problems with maintaining erections as I did after I started taking Prozac. I would discuss dosage with your doctor. I take 4-120mg capsules daily. Take before early afternoon as It may affect sleep. I find that I am also more attentive to my partner along with greater desire. Make sure that the label shows the standardized extract and how much. Sometimes you might think you are getting more but there is a labeling trick where the "serving size" 2 tablets instead of 1 will have 120 mg. Have improved my "libido" by taking Epimedium (Horney Goat Weed) as well... which gets its name because goat herders noticed goats increasing their sexual behaviour after eating the plant! Maca root powder is also an all round hormonal balancer for both men and woman as is the HG weed.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Feb 26, 2011

I take 3 caps per day, and it helps me to feel more optimistic and clever.

doctors best extra strength ginkgo, 120 mg

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 11, 2010

bought this in an attempt to curb the effects of ringing in my ears (tinnitus), product hasn't been in my system long enough to impact the issue but know from past experience that over time the tinnitus will slowly abate. iHerb has an excellent track record with this shopper for shipping and price.

Best buy on maximum dosage!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

Suffering from Tinnitus, this herbal supplement in a high dosage is the only remedy to reduce the ringing in my ears. Also seems to improve my memory function as a middle-aged man. This brand has performed well and is reasonably priced.

Okay Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Oct 06, 2009

This product is just okay for the price. Spend another 25 cents and you can get more potent ginkgo elsewhere.

waste of money

Posted by Reviewer2329261 on Feb 20, 2011

I do not see any difference in my ability to think clearly or remember better, and I have been taking this twice per day for several weeks.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2877970 on Jun 22, 2011

I have try but I don't feel the benefit from it