taking antidepressants...this might help!

Posted by Reviewer2365858 on Oct 21, 2011

Prozac (Fluoxetine HCl) and other similar seratonin uptake inhibitors very often inhibit libido. Women may simply lose interest or find it too difficult to respond. Men often have problems with maintaining erections as I did after I started taking Prozac. I would discuss dosage with your doctor. I take 4-120mg capsules daily. Take before early afternoon as It may affect sleep. I find that I am also more attentive to my partner along with greater desire. Make sure that the label shows the standardized extract and how much. Sometimes you might think you are getting more but there is a labeling trick where the "serving size" 2 tablets instead of 1 will have 120 mg. Have improved my "libido" by taking Epimedium (Horney Goat Weed) as well... which gets its name because goat herders noticed goats increasing their sexual behaviour after eating the plant! Maca root powder is also an all round hormonal balancer for both men and woman as is the HG weed.

Better memory and fewer headaches

Posted by Reviewer3008086 on Dec 10, 2010

This Extra Strength Ginkgo has been great for improving memory as well as helping me to experience fewer headaches and "brain fog". I highly reoommend it! Maureen O'Brien, Hong Kong

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2967884 on Feb 26, 2011

I take 3 caps per day, and it helps me to feel more optimistic and clever.

doctors best extra strength ginkgo, 120 mg

Posted by Reviewer2686211 on Nov 11, 2010

bought this in an attempt to curb the effects of ringing in my ears (tinnitus), product hasn't been in my system long enough to impact the issue but know from past experience that over time the tinnitus will slowly abate. iHerb has an excellent track record with this shopper for shipping and price.

Best buy on maximum dosage!

Posted by Reviewer2030912 on Feb 09, 2009

Suffering from Tinnitus, this herbal supplement in a high dosage is the only remedy to reduce the ringing in my ears. Also seems to improve my memory function as a middle-aged man. This brand has performed well and is reasonably priced.

Okay Ginkgo

Posted by Reviewer1602646 on Oct 06, 2009

This product is just okay for the price. Spend another 25 cents and you can get more potent ginkgo elsewhere.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2877970 on Jun 22, 2011

I have try but I don't feel the benefit from it

Nothing

Posted by ShikiBrah on Sep 05, 2015

Didn't do anything for me.

Works! ! ! ! ! !

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

I purchased this for a friend. He has turned 60. He was having problems thinking clearly. He said he noticed a little difference. I believe it would have been even better if he stopped drinking diet sodas as the aspartame in this reduces clearity/concentration.

Clear mind.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jan 04, 2012

Ginkgo helps me to be more energizing and keep my mind clear and my memory exxellent.