Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Extra Strength Ginkgo, 120 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

No effects

Posted by Reviewer1716993 on Jan 01, 2013

After taking one each day for two weeks, I cannot notice any effect at all. I am a 40+ healthy male, and I wanted to try if these could increase my concentration. I read about a study that shows that Ginkgo does not have any effect on healthy individuals: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/09/120924080513.htm , and neither does it seem to increase cognitive function in MS patients: http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2012-09/lsuh-lrf091112.php For those of you that notice positive effects, great, but I cannot notice any difference. What I know works very well, though, is regular excercise and a good nights sleep: the effect on concentration is noticeable.

nothing good!

Posted by Reviewer2653610 on Sep 19, 2013

I felt nothing good feelings from taking this. My mind didn`t become nor sharper neither brighter. Don`t buy this stuff!

disapointed

Posted by MamaKnowsBest on Oct 16, 2014

i really did not see anything beneficial about Ginkgo!

Good!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

My mother was appointed this drug the doctor. She is very happy with the result - decreased headaches, improved memory.

taking antidepressants...this might help!

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2365858 on Oct 21, 2011

Prozac (Fluoxetine HCl) and other similar seratonin uptake inhibitors very often inhibit libido. Women may simply lose interest or find it too difficult to respond. Men often have problems with maintaining erections as I did after I started taking Prozac. I would discuss dosage with your doctor. I take 4-120mg capsules daily. Take before early afternoon as It may affect sleep. I find that I am also more attentive to my partner along with greater desire. Make sure that the label shows the standardized extract and how much. Sometimes you might think you are getting more but there is a labeling trick where the "serving size" 2 tablets instead of 1 will have 120 mg. Have improved my "libido" by taking Epimedium (Horney Goat Weed) as well... which gets its name because goat herders noticed goats increasing their sexual behaviour after eating the plant! Maca root powder is also an all round hormonal balancer for both men and woman as is the HG weed.