10% Off Orders Over $40!

Posted by Reviewer1437004 on Jan 08, 2009

cost/benefit wise, using Doctor's Best Nattokinase is better

Fibromyalgia at its worst :-( at age 37, how long is this going to be

Posted by Reviewer2155335 on Apr 15, 2011

I am a very regular iherb customer - I m trying hard and very hard to figure out some good supplements fo my fibro pain. I have used this product for 3 weeks and I have no significant pros or cons from this product. It is too early to judge a product when you have fibro accompanied by ankylosing spondylitis, lowest ferritin level(explains fatigue, shortness of breath) and out of balance hormones (started with raw thyroid, adrenal - enzymatic therapy) and low dopamine levels..ok, so much going on, so only time and these promising suplements have to give me releif.

Too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer3071700 on Dec 03, 2008

It is too soon to tell whether or not I receive benefits from this product. Since 4-6 weeks is the usual time frame from which you see benefit, I'm not quite there yet. In addition, I had been taking Nattokinase, so the difference might not be readily apparent. I anticipate ordering additional product, and would be happy to re-rate it after 6 weeks.