Helped Me

Posted by Reviewer1795856 on Jan 02, 2008

This product seems to have helped me with a persistant knee problem. I had surgery for a torn meniscus on my right knee and feared that I was due for the same treatment for my left. The pain was completely gone after about one week of taking the product. I'm very pleased.

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, 120 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Jan 14, 2009

I used to have terible arthritic pain in my fingers. I take just one capsule a day and I no longer experience any discomfort!

Excellent

Posted by PinkOveralls on Dec 15, 2009

This product keeps my arthritic hands from hurting. I wouldn't be without it.

Essential for healthy aging

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jul 05, 2008

Have arthritis in my left shoulder and also tendonitis there and on down my left arm, so began taking this for the past three weeks. Feel it has helped somewhat but didn't expect it to work immediately or even soon after taking, but hoping with this to keep arthritis off the rest of my bones and I think this will help greatly in that.

I highly recommend this

Posted by Reviewer2363044 on Dec 08, 2007

This is a great product at an excellent price. It works almost immediately for me. Don't know how I did without it.

what a deal!

Posted by Reviewer3157000 on Dec 14, 2007

my trainer recommended i take a glucosamine-chondroitin-MSM combo and was shocked at the retail cost. i've ordered my fish oil from iherb for years and decided to look for the glucosamine supplement there .. i'm saving so much! and it's helped immensely!

marbel

Posted by Reviewer1307673 on Feb 13, 2009

works wonders for arthritic pain.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1477161 on Jan 24, 2007

This product helped me relieve some tendonitis that had been bothering me for a while. Seems like a good product.

Seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on May 13, 2010

I'm giving this to my 12 year old Collie/German Shepard mix. He has been really stiff lately and this seems to have helped. He gets up a bit quicker and easier now.

Shipped fast, product received was factory sealed - GOOD company !!

Posted by Reviewer3296487 on Apr 25, 2009

I have only been taking the Doctor's Best brand, combination - Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM for a short time, so I can't rate how well it works.