Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Reviews 5-star

I like it so much !!

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

I enjoy this complex so much. The effect comes immediately ! If you have a ligaments ache or joint ache, SO THIS AWESOME STUFF IS FOR YOU !!! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM

20 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2731361 on Jul 27, 2007

Excellent. My knees are bad from a lot of distance running (wearing out the cartilage). And, I've had miniscus surgery on my knee. Pictures of my knee look bad. But I have almost no problem: My knees feel good almost all the time; I am very active. Once when I forgot to take the above product for a few days my knees started to bother me. I like taking this because it has no bad side effects. Also, MSM capsules work good for my dog: just open the capsule & sprinkle it in the dogfood once per day; this costs a lot less than what the vet sells.

Very Effective!

19 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2645815 on Oct 01, 2011

Ordered these for my mother, who has had persistent arthritic pain in her knee, for the last several months. With my mother struggling more and more to get around, almost exclusively with the aid of a walker, I decided to give these a try. In less than a week, she said her knee had much less pain, with much less stiffness. As I write this review, she has been taking this supplement for nearly a month and a half, and her mobility has improved incredibly. She no longer needs a walker, she's much more active, and is free of the pain that was becoming a huge issue. I highly recommend this product!!!

fine

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by ReviewerKsusha on Apr 29, 2013

I'm 40 years old, there is protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc. Constantly aching back, took 4 months - the first 2 weeks to 3 capsules, 2 times a day, then 1 capsule 3 times a day, the pain is not the concern, and there was no seasonal exacerbations. Rekmenduyu all who have similar problems. Cheers!

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2407170 on Aug 14, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks and my knees already feel better! I am training for a half marathon and can't believe how much these vitamins help! Awesome.