Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2645815 on Oct 01, 2011

Ordered these for my mother, who has had persistent arthritic pain in her knee, for the last several months. With my mother struggling more and more to get around, almost exclusively with the aid of a walker, I decided to give these a try. In less than a week, she said her knee had much less pain, with much less stiffness. As I write this review, she has been taking this supplement for nearly a month and a half, and her mobility has improved incredibly. She no longer needs a walker, she's much more active, and is free of the pain that was becoming a huge issue. I highly recommend this product!!!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 2 capsules daily (120 days). From my own experience, 2 capsules are more suitable for maintenance once your joint stops hurting and giving discomfort. If your joints are hurting or “clicking” when walking, you probably want to take 4 capsules daily till the problems are gone before reducing to 2 capsules. As for the price, this is cheapest per mg and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

fine

Posted by ReviewerKsusha on Apr 29, 2013

I'm 40 years old, there is protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc. Constantly aching back, took 4 months - the first 2 weeks to 3 capsules, 2 times a day, then 1 capsule 3 times a day, the pain is not the concern, and there was no seasonal exacerbations. Rekmenduyu all who have similar problems. Cheers!

Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM

Posted by Reviewer2731361 on Jul 27, 2007

Excellent. My knees are bad from a lot of distance running (wearing out the cartilage). And, I've had miniscus surgery on my knee. Pictures of my knee look bad. But I have almost no problem: My knees feel good almost all the time; I am very active. Once when I forgot to take the above product for a few days my knees started to bother me. I like taking this because it has no bad side effects. Also, MSM capsules work good for my dog: just open the capsule & sprinkle it in the dogfood once per day; this costs a lot less than what the vet sells.

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2407170 on Aug 14, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks and my knees already feel better! I am training for a half marathon and can't believe how much these vitamins help! Awesome.

I like it so much !!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

I enjoy this complex so much. The effect comes immediately ! If you have a ligaments ache or joint ache, SO THIS AWESOME STUFF IS FOR YOU !!! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

People with hair lost concerns~~

Posted by Reviewer2172315 on May 10, 2013

I've been taking glucosamine for a long time. Saw this product with the same formula but adding msm, decided to give it a try and see if I can get more hair. I am not a person with hair problem, just curious about the effectiveness of msm. End up, I did grow more hair, short hair growing here and there, front and back. So I'm recommending this product to my aunts and uncles whose suffering from thinning hair problem cos of their age. Wonder if this will work for them also. You all should give it a try, it works for me, no doubt~!!

Bought this for my dog

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Jun 01, 2010

I originally purchased this for my dog that has bad arthritis in his shoulder. I started taking it myself and it has helped us both tremendously. I noticed a difference in the way my dog was walking almost immediately. But I noticed that he quit limping completely with in 10 days.

Miracle for splitting fingernails!

Posted by Reviewer2512586 on Mar 01, 2013

I started taking this regularly in January for aches and pains. I am not sure how much it has helped my arthritis, but I have noticed my nails are suddenly AMAZING! For over 2 years I have struggled with weak, splitting fingernails, but after only 2 months taking this, I noticed my nails are growing without splitting and they are lovely and shiny without any buffing or polish. I have tried EVERYTHING before this for my fingernails, but nothing helped. This is a miracle, and I will NEVER stop taking this! WOW!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 24, 2016

It effectively relieves my joints pain.