Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

Seems good, but not sure of effect yet

Posted by Reviewer1150473 on Jan 26, 2011

I purchased these because I was hoping for 2 things: 1) getting less pain because of the MSM and 2) strenghten the cartilage in my back (disc prolapse). I know that this is not a product that will make me get well just within a few days, so I will give it a few months and see (only been using it for a week). My mother has atrhrosis and is very happy with how her knee function has improved after taking a similar product for 6 months. :)

For better or worse

Posted by Reviewer1608415 on Jan 27, 2011

About 8 years ago I had an orthopedic review of my right knee by a relevant surgeon. He was of the opinion that with my arthritic damage i would be on his list for knee replacement within 2 years. Today, 8 years later I (66) am still going strong climbing mountains on skis twice a week and/or cycle/bike twice more each week with just a slight discomfort on ocasions. I put this down to regular activity reasonable weight control and last but not least believe that Glucosamine Chondroitin might also be contributing. In any event I see no reason to change my good practice!

doctor's best

Posted by Reviewer1785930 on Sep 19, 2012

hi, I never took too many of these...No doubt are a very good product.Doctors Best brands I have found in my experience are good............for some reason I ordered krill oil again.and found better and faster results with the krill. Not everyones body responds the same to glucosamine chondroitin msm but I have felt less achey on the krill than to db

waste of time and money

Posted by 5762363155919124388 on Apr 29, 2014

All available medical research shows that Chondroitin and MSM have absolutely no effect on anything just as they did not for me

Arthritis solution

Posted by Reviewer1241679 on Apr 25, 2011

Doctor's Best Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM has been very helpful in removing any sign of artritis mostly in my hands. It is the best of the products I have tried, Highly recommended.