Doctor's Best Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM

Posted by Reviewer1662809 on Nov 07, 2011

Fabulous product. Great for joint pain. It's up there with the best, but at a much better price.

Total Knee Replacement

Posted by Reviewer2860404 on Sep 16, 2011

I attribute this product to the fact hat at 72 I can walk without any aid, exercise in the pool and out of it, and even dance. Thanks. PS My surgery was in 2005

Excellent boost to the quality of life

Posted by Reviewer2957972 on Sep 26, 2011

This product really helps to prevent unnecessary pain and movement limitations in joints. My fingers are now moving better and there's practically no pain in them. Of course they look as ugly as they did but that's not the case at all... =)

Great

Posted by Reviewer3001165 on Jun 13, 2010

Works very well; just wish they would add hylaronic acid to it then it would be compete.

数あるグルコサミン製剤で世界一

Posted by Reviewer2383881 on Jul 09, 2010

数あるグルコサミン製剤のなかでも、内容特にコンドロイチン1200mgとMSM100mg・グルコサミン1500mgと現在最高の内容で、2ヶ月分と良心的な価格設定です。日本でこれだけのものは、ありません。

great for large dogs

Posted by Reviewer1210855 on Apr 22, 2010

Great price and fast service. I use it on my rott for his joint problems. He is now trying to run again. My dog has done well on it now my husband is going to try it for his knees.

Dr's Best works best for me!

Posted by Reviewer1613928 on Feb 24, 2008

Works wonderful! I have moderate to severe arthritis in my knees. I've tried other highly rated formula's from Consumer's Reports and didn't feel the results that I feel with this formula. I take half the recommended amount of those other brands, of Dr's Best and I do better than taking the full amount of those other brands! This formula has the best absorbed form of Glucosamine.

great

Posted by Reviewer2684613 on Mar 13, 2008

good value

For my dogs too!

Posted by Reviewer3066596 on Mar 23, 2008

Not only does this help this old runner, it helps my old dogs too. Just open capsules and sprinkle on their food and mix with a little olive oil. They seem to be doing well with it.

good for my mom

Posted by 5070864320192445912 on Mar 23, 2014

i bought it for my mom. she takes it everyday, in 2 weeks, she told me all the joint pain getting better. she can walk around house, planting and go shopping, that makes her happy with herself.