On Statins... You need this!

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

Great product - fantastic price. Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10, is found in every cell in your body, primarily in the mitochondria. It participates in energy creation, where fuel in the form of food and oxygen is converted to energy. Ninety-five percent of the human body’s energy is generated this way. The organs with the highest energy requirements, such as the heart, liver and kidney, have the highest CoQ10 concentrations. It is very important to take Coq10 if taking statin drugs - as these deplete the body of this essential component.

I hope it helped

Posted by Reviewer1142790 on Mar 12, 2013

I heard from the doctor that this supplement is very useful for our health, especially vessels and skin. It makes them more elastic. Bought also for me eyes. But didn't notice any changes. Hope it made better smth))

ok

Posted by 5033336014423175051 on Mar 06, 2013

Thank you for a good product!

Great

Posted by panaceaspecialist on Feb 28, 2013

I bought it for a friend, he says it's exelent for his heart! He had a heart attack long time ago, and he swears by COQ10, but it's expensive in Bosnia, for this much in Bosnia you would pay about 75 USD.

Bought for my mom

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Read my other review of this procuct

Heart health

Posted by Reviewer1122100 on Jan 24, 2013

Take it every day!

Extra boost!

Posted by Reviewer3062904 on Jan 22, 2013

I always take one of those half an hour before going to the gym. It makes a big difference when I forget to take it. I feel tired, without energy sooner. It really works, it improves your energy

good

Posted by 4651638579608365088 on Dec 26, 2012

good

Doctors Best, High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by 5123339007633028463 on Dec 26, 2012

I have been using this product for the past 2.5 years and am very satisfied with the results

Good value

Posted by healthycot on Nov 23, 2012

I think this is great value for what it offers! It's a necessity for my dad who's on 20mg Simvastatin daily.