10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

great price

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Aug 06, 2009

I don't know that I notice a difference taking it, but it's good for the heart, especially women.

These ARE the best price and quality!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Sep 23, 2009

What a bargain for this highly essential product! My husband and I take it daily for heart health, and iHerb always has it at the BEST price!

Excellent CoQ10!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 26, 2009

I have been using CoQ10 for my heart, mostly 50 mg twice a day AM & PM for 13 years, as a result of a heart murmur and twice have had an infection get into my heart, having experienced heart palpatations. I starting using Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 100 mg a little over two months ago. My heart feels stronger and I am breathing much better. My assessment is that the greater amount of CoQ10, 100 mg vs. 50o mg twice a day, as well as absorbing more of the CoQ10, are contributing factors.

DOCTOR'S BEST, COQ10

Posted by Reviewer1813746 on Sep 12, 2009

EXCELLENT

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Sep 16, 2009

I take many supplements daily, as part of my self-care for the various symptoms of fibromyalgia. I've been using CoQ10 for six years, to help my body to fight fatigue. It seems to really help. At first I used an expensive brand, but later switched to Doctor's Best, for cost-effectiveness. It seems to deliver the same benefits as the costlier brand.