So Fast From US

Posted by 4908745318849098565 on Jul 01, 2012

Been using this product for 7 plus years and can get it from US to Australia in days not weeks. Fully recommended.

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.

cheap and good

Posted by Reviewer2454747 on Jun 09, 2012

easy to take

Good price and good product

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Great for energy levels and doesn't seem to cause digestive issues. I bought it for my mum as they put her on statins for her cholesterol and I know they deplete CoQ10. It really helped with her energy levels. When I used to exercise for hours a day CoQ10 gave me a huge energy boost so it definitely has a positive impact for me anyway.

Fikk aldri bestillingen.

Posted by Reviewer2339899 on Apr 21, 2012

Jeg har ikke fått bestillingen jeg betalte for, og har heller ikke fått mine utgifter refundert.

a useful supplement

Posted by AlenaK on Apr 12, 2012

good for my skin. I will advise friends.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg,

Posted by Reviewer3134042 on Apr 10, 2012

My age is 35 years. An excellent supplement. An excellent investment in your health. Accepts 2 months. I drink it every year course. Q10 - a natural substance for the body. It is produced and present in all living cells. Q10 is involved in energy production, which is particularly important for the heart and muscles. Q10 is also involved in antioxidant protection and helps young people to stay longer. Мой возраст 35 лет. Отличный бад. Отличное вложение в своё здоровье. Принимаю 2 месяца. Буду пить каждый год курсом. Q10 – естественное для организма вещество. Он вырабатывается и присутствует во всех живых клетках. Q10 участвует в производстве энергии, которая особенно необходима для работы сердца и мышц. Также Q10 участвует в антиоксидантной защите и помогает человеку дольше оставаться молодым. Именно это состав с витамином Е - очень хорош и лучше усваивается организмом.

Ok.

Posted by Reviewer2108999 on Apr 09, 2012

I have been consuming this product for about a month and i can't say i noticed a big difference, maybe just a bit. Which doesn't mean that it's not good. Otherwise, the price/quantity is good.

The Best !!

Posted by tornado on Apr 03, 2012

This one gives me the energy to keep me going the whole day. Never go without it.

excellent