Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

George

Posted by Reviewer1066768 on Apr 18, 2008

I chose this iHerb product out of many online simular products because it was the best price by far and it was by far the best product. It has a high amount of high quality Japanese CoQ10. It was combined as it should be with bioperine,Vit E, and in a oil base. This cobination is often hard to find at the right price.

Highly recommended!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.As I keep aging the more important CoQ10 is for a healthy heart. We keep losing it with age--just when we need it the most. Good price for a good product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1820521 on Mar 01, 2012

Since last summer I've been taking this about 2-3 times a week, for heart and nerve damage I got from a seizure-inducing Ativan addiction in 2004(which the prescribing doctors always told me was not addictive). Since taking this CoQ10, my heart palpitations have really diminished, and I feel much stronger. I'm able to work out without getting extremely shaky and fatigued the next day. I also don't wake up in a sweat with heart palpitations as often as I used to. My anxiety levels and social phobias have gone down as well, and I feel much more in control. I also get no bad symptoms from any of the fillers. I really like these softgels. Just wish CoQ10 wasn't so expensive, since I live below poverty level, thanks to the pharmaceutical industry ruining a decade of my life. It's definitely something any psyche med survivor should try. I've never heard of it helping nerve damage and would love to see some research on this aspect. I'm sure it's healed some of my nerve damage.

gum inflamation reduced

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

In the last few months I had developed inflamed looking gums, a long with some minor tooth decay. I also have pain from exposed roots. A week or two after starting these CoQ10 gelcaps (twice a day), the inflamation and pain in my gums is way down. Too early to tell if it will help the tooth decay.

Not Credible Explanation

Posted by Reviewer3226106 on Jun 27, 2008

I received and used several orders of this product. They are normally a creamy orange color inside the softgel. I received an order in which the softgel contents were separated with part being a clear orange. iherb replaced the order. The replacements were mostly separated but some were completely clear orange as if one of the ingredients was missing. Doctor's Best responded but not with a credible explanation. I can't help but question the integrity and quality of this product and therefore other Doctor's Best products.