Highly recommended!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.As I keep aging the more important CoQ10 is for a healthy heart. We keep losing it with age--just when we need it the most. Good price for a good product.

gum inflamation reduced

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

In the last few months I had developed inflamed looking gums, a long with some minor tooth decay. I also have pain from exposed roots. A week or two after starting these CoQ10 gelcaps (twice a day), the inflamation and pain in my gums is way down. Too early to tell if it will help the tooth decay.

This is the Real Deal

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Jun 21, 2014

This softgel is so much better than the capsule type. I had been taking the latter type for months to improve palpitation without any success. When I switched over to this softgel type, there was a great improvement experienced by me.

Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

The addition of vit E & black pepper extract should improve absorption of CoQ10; and the softgels are so easy to swallow.

Good product, wish they had a higher potency

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010

I`d gone without CoQ10 for almost a month, and so noticed the increase in energy within hours of taking this product. I just wish they had a 200 mg softgel!

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2684435 on Jun 11, 2008

I've been taking this product for more than a year for rapid heartbeat symptoms and find it very helpful.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2070481 on Jun 17, 2008

great price , good quality

It works

Posted by Reviewer2193867 on Sep 30, 2009

Least expensive product of this type I could find, but it seems to work at releiving leg cramps as well as Walgreen's much more expensive brand - "Nature's Best". Recommended as a treatment by my M.D. of 25 years, and he was right.

Don't take in the evening, unless you want to stay awake..

Posted by Reviewer3213655 on Apr 11, 2010

Great product, but DO NOT take after 2pm or you will have trouble sleeping that night. It has really helped my heart condition -- in combination with hawthorne extract, lecithin and evening primrose oil. Far fewer dizzy spells and no more nausea.

Helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2899722 on May 25, 2009

I was taking this supplement for its heart health benefits. I ran out of it and less than two weeks later, started having really bad hot flashes. I kept wondering what could've been causing the hot flashes to be so severe when I realized the only thing I was doing differently was not taking CoQ10. When I started takng this CoQ10 again a few weeks later, the hot flashes started dimishing. Now I make sure I don't run out!