Highly recommended!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.As I keep aging the more important CoQ10 is for a healthy heart. We keep losing it with age--just when we need it the most. Good price for a good product.

gum inflamation reduced

Posted by Reviewer3215386 on Nov 21, 2009

In the last few months I had developed inflamed looking gums, a long with some minor tooth decay. I also have pain from exposed roots. A week or two after starting these CoQ10 gelcaps (twice a day), the inflamation and pain in my gums is way down. Too early to tell if it will help the tooth decay.

This is the Real Deal

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Jun 21, 2014

This softgel is so much better than the capsule type. I had been taking the latter type for months to improve palpitation without any success. When I switched over to this softgel type, there was a great improvement experienced by me.

PLEASE READ THE "FACTS" AS MANY SCIENTIST HAVE PROVEN

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Jul 28, 2016

As a long-time (12+ years) of iHerb i have many different products that has helped me in ways that so-called "Doctors" never could. And for THAT reason I want to share VERY IMPORTANT information with you: Straight from world renown Scientist around the world! Conclusion: In summary, many aggressive Marketing Campaigns introducing Ubiquinol has created false and misleading claims that have only generated more confusion about CoQ10. The apparent lack of superior absorption, instability in the stomach, no clinical efficacy studies and the high cost of Ubiquinol have to be considered when making a decision as to which CoQ10 form should be sourced. Ubiquinone has been used around the world as the CoQ10 supplement for more than three decades. Millions of consumers experience its many benefits each day. Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol are redox pairs in that one can be rapidly converted to the other and vice versa in areas where their specific functions are required. Thus, does it really matter which form is taken as a supplement? Yes it does matter. First, there is a cost comparison in that consumers still look for the lowest cost and effective products. Since the forms of CoQ10 can be easily converted from one form to another, it makes sense to choose a form that is more affordable. It was previously mentioned that Ubiquinol molecule becomes oxidized in the stomach. Consequently, taking Ubiquinol as a nutrient is essentially the same as taking the more stable and less expensive oxidized form. Second, regardless of the product type, the most critical aspect of CoQ10 supplementation is absorption. Due to the high cost of CoQ10, an understanding of the best delivery system to maximmize absorption becomes the critical component in an effective and successful CoQ10 supplement. A CoQ10 product with superior absorption properties is important in that dosage levels can be reduced to attain the same effective blood levels and health benefits.

Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

The addition of vit E & black pepper extract should improve absorption of CoQ10; and the softgels are so easy to swallow.

Good product, wish they had a higher potency

Posted by philosophicalcat on Aug 05, 2010

I`d gone without CoQ10 for almost a month, and so noticed the increase in energy within hours of taking this product. I just wish they had a 200 mg softgel!

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 14, 2011

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2684435 on Jun 11, 2008

I've been taking this product for more than a year for rapid heartbeat symptoms and find it very helpful.

Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by Reviewer3035553 on Nov 30, 2008

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.