Not sure

Posted by 5514441740105682138 on Dec 07, 2013

As I have only been taking this for a week, I'm not too sure how this turns out to be as of yet. I will continue to take this.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

CoQ10 is an critcal antioxidant that not only neutralise free radicals, CoQ10 is mainly found in heart, kidney and liver. it is also important in energy production (ATP). CoQ10 also helps the body in many other ways like reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol, reverse neuro,degenerative disease, prevent heart diseases. . Our CoQ10 level in our body declines as we age therefore it's important to supplement with this products. For this product, it is very affordable. Doctor's Best has the best pricings and other companies are selling at much higher prices. The softgels are made of gelatin (not for vegetarian), smaller than the veggie caps and easy to swallow. The CoQ10 is pharmaceutical-grade from Japan so the quality is from a good source. One thing to take note is that CoQ10 is fat-soluable and it comes with extra-virgin olive oil within the softgels so it should not be an issue. In addition, CoQ10 is known to be poor absorbed when taken orally. This product is in the ubiquinone form which means it will still need to be converted to the ubiquinol to be used. If you can also buy ubiquinol but it's much more expensive. Therefore, each pill comes with bioperine which is clincally provided to increase absorption by 31.8%! In addition, bioperine can also aid to increase absorption of other supplements taken at the same time. The instruction is to take 1 caps daily. Imo, 1 caps per daily is too little and you are unlikely to feel anything. I would recommend at least 2 caps per days. 3-4 will be ideal and you can really feel the energy boost at this level. If you take 4 per day, this bottle can last a month and it's not pricey for the benefits. Best kept in refrigerator and the oil component is easily oxidised in hot and humid climate. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good value

Posted by 4887659750269337203 on Sep 07, 2013

This item came fast delivery, well packed and I cant wait to try it.

Good1

Posted by 4842043183340837981 on Sep 02, 2013

My mother who use this CoQ10 said this merchandise enchancement his heart function. Very Good!

Good

Posted by 4760430897544473658 on Aug 03, 2013

Seems to help with high blood pressure

CoQ10 100

Posted by Reviewer2179488 on Jun 12, 2013

I have been on this product for about 4 years now and for the health problems I have had I am sure I have benifitted bty taking it. Reccommended by my GP.As a necsessity.THANK YOU J R

Bought for my mom

Posted by 5629945778068021964 on Feb 16, 2013

Read my other review of this procuct

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Nov 22, 2012

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Carolin

Posted by Reviewer2942833 on Jul 29, 2012

Great cost effective supplement

Good price and good product

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

Great for energy levels and doesn't seem to cause digestive issues. I bought it for my mum as they put her on statins for her cholesterol and I know they deplete CoQ10. It really helped with her energy levels. When I used to exercise for hours a day CoQ10 gave me a huge energy boost so it definitely has a positive impact for me anyway.