Great source of Q10

Posted by Reviewer1907005 on Sep 06, 2008

This has really helped my kidney function!

Important to Take

Posted by Reviewer1914646 on May 18, 2009

This product is necessary for good memory and absorption so we all should use it. Very pleased with it.

Energy saver

Posted by Reviewer1891528 on Mar 18, 2016

I have hashimoto disease and very low energy during the day. I took 1-3 softgels, depend of the day and fill great. I love this Q10.

Works to counter side-effects of statin medicines

Posted by Reviewer2197377 on Oct 09, 2009

I had been buying the ubiquinol form for my grandmother, but she wasn't seeing any results. Within 4 days of starting this CoQ10 the heavy fatique was gone. She is only taking 1 a day. I believe if she would take more, she would see even more good results as Dr Julian Whittaker says anyone on statin medicines should be taking up to 500 mg a day. My mother is going to try this form since she is on a diuretic. I'll report back.

2iHerb fans

Posted by Reviewer2905650 on May 10, 2010

Easy to swallow, a plus for me. Good price and we have found Doctor's Best one of the three brands we keep going back for. We like the single ingrediant without a lot of extras. Not that easy to find in other brands. My husband switched from another brand to this and likes it. Five stars.

good

Posted by 5464967793782166095 on Apr 30, 2015

good

Great price!

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 17, 2009

High absorption.

Good value coq10

Posted by Reviewer3124038 on Apr 18, 2015

Not a supplement I can gauge any real world response but I like the brand and the price

for my heart

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016

I take these softgels as a supplement to my pills from doctor, because I have arrhythmia and high blood pressure, therefore I want to keep my heart functioning as normally as possible and this does its work. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

Relief from Statin discomfort

Posted by Reviewer1860078 on Aug 15, 2009

Having been prescribed statins for life because of a heart condition,I suffered pain in joints and heat and pain in one leg.The doctor diagnosed arthritis but having read about the problems with statins decided to try Co-Q10. After a month exerienced relief from the pain and discomfort and this has continued.