health

Posted by Reviewer1813746 on Sep 12, 2009

EXCELLENT

Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Sep 16, 2009

I take many supplements daily, as part of my self-care for the various symptoms of fibromyalgia. I've been using CoQ10 for six years, to help my body to fight fatigue. It seems to really help. At first I used an expensive brand, but later switched to Doctor's Best, for cost-effectiveness. It seems to deliver the same benefits as the costlier brand.

Great price

Posted by Taomaster69 on Sep 18, 2009

Good for your heart

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2319044 on Aug 13, 2009

I stopped taking a different CoQ10 product about 4 months ago but started up when I found these. I can tell a great difference in how I feel.

Great Products and Service

Posted by Reviewer2796105 on Aug 14, 2009

Thank you Iherb for existing. Your products, service and prices are definitely worthy of a five-star rating. The Doctor's Best CoQ10 is a great product!! The high-absorption softgels work just great and my heart thanks you.

coQ10

Posted by Reviewer1302113 on Jul 22, 2009

good stuff

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2789223 on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent product, excellent price. Have been using for 1 years and find the product top notch.

Easy to swallow Q-10

Posted by Reviewer2016822 on Jul 28, 2009

Like the shape and feel of these.

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1417911 on Aug 05, 2009

I just started using this product for my husband, myself and our two dogs. One of our dogs is a Golden Retriever who was last year April diagnosed with Lymphoma. Since then, he has received chemo treatments and the doctor recommended that he take CoQ10 30 mg. I give hime other vitamins as well and I believe that the CoQ10 really has helped his heart. We are all now taking this product to prevent heart problems, including our almost 10 year old German Shepherd.