for my heart

Posted by Janicka on May 08, 2016

I take these softgels as a supplement to my pills from doctor, because I have arrhythmia and high blood pressure, therefore I want to keep my heart functioning as normally as possible and this does its work. For other reviews, please click my name. Jana, Slovakia

For my cat

Posted by 4997417411339885240 on Nov 06, 2016

Advised by the Vet to have this as supplement

Late delivery

Posted by 5286153023803111423 on Dec 01, 2016

This is the best Co Q10 that I've used. Great value for money. But it is just a pity that my last order was delivered almost 2 months after the order date. Usually it takes 2 weeks but this time it was 2 months. I already gave up on the order.

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 100 mg 120 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Oct 07, 2011

My Naturopath has recommended that this product is taken following thew results of a live blood analysis I don't know what it is supposed to do, I just take it anyway according to his instructions

Relief from Statin discomfort

Posted by Reviewer1860078 on Aug 15, 2009

Having been prescribed statins for life because of a heart condition,I suffered pain in joints and heat and pain in one leg.The doctor diagnosed arthritis but having read about the problems with statins decided to try Co-Q10. After a month exerienced relief from the pain and discomfort and this has continued.

s0-so

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Sep 02, 2010

did not notice any particular benefit while taking this.

Product good ! BUT

Posted by 5467350061826243854 on Oct 19, 2016

The shipping delivery fees appalling a complete RIPE off nearly £30 Paid P&P With order then billed again by carrier not made clear when ordering will not be using this company again .

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10,

Posted by Reviewer1015005 on Sep 18, 2008

This purchase was for my brother but I do use it as well and know that I have less palpitations since using them

Highly recommended!

Posted by kayhayes on Oct 04, 2008

I like this format better than the capsules which had a tendency to crack when stuffed in my pill box. The gel caps are easy to swallow to. I will definately stay with this brand.

Psrecribe Tenents

Posted by Yetti- on Dec 01, 2016

A useful supplement prescribed tenet I recommend!