BioPerine Might not be good

Posted by 5611675280942892361 on Jan 15, 2016

A doctor said to be careful to avoid “bioperine” which is a black pepper extract. Not only does black pepper have a lot of aflatoxins but it also “raises bio-availability” which means it shuts down liver function.

Not buying again

Posted by currency on Sep 20, 2015

This brand of CoQ10 gave me stomach ache when other brands didn't. I decided to get this instead of the brand I was using because it was the best selling product with great reviews. Not sure why it caused the discomfort, maybe the added bioperine?

Not effective

Posted by 5705616378235131525 on Jun 19, 2015

cheap so I bought it. Not effective. went back to ubiqonol from life extension.

BIG PROBLEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on May 18, 2015

Something about this product made me break out in large pustules (like boils) on my torso. I had to buy some anti-itch cream just to sleep. It was terrible. Also, I was taking the COQ10 for a sensitive tooth. This has helped me in the past with other COQ10 products, but not this brand. My tooth eventually got almost to the abscess stage, so I wonder if the Doctor's Best COQ10 actually has any COQ10 in it. (The tooth calmed down as soon as I started taking another brand.) Review from 2011. I used it again in 2015 and I haven't had any trouble with the boils, so it must be OK now. And it did help my sensitive tooth to feel better.

s

Posted by 4768937496454639749 on Apr 22, 2015

c

Stomach problems

Posted by 5693116790702259345 on Mar 23, 2015

I have bought this product for migraine prevention. I stopped taking it after about ten days due to stomach ache and bloating. I would like to mention that prior to using this product I didn t have any sensitivity with my stomach. The peper in the caps is so strong that I sometimes felt a light burning sensation in my nostrils!I guess I should have taken the negative reviews in consideration... I will try a different form of Q10.

question of gi upset

Posted by 5658227421700336847 on Mar 01, 2015

this long capsules are different from the slightly ovoid ones i last used and i am wondering if my tummy rumbles are related to the capsules. the delivery etc was terrific.

It hurts my stomack

Posted by 4980594402089331853 on Sep 24, 2014

It really hurts my stomack and I do not dare to eat again.

Posted by 5562292437899065001 on Jun 14, 2014

I didnt benefit from this because I didn't read the label carefully and as I am allergic to black pepper it wasn't all that helpful.

Nothing special

Posted by helznguyen on Apr 10, 2014

I have a heart condition, I’ve been using Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 for over couple months, but I don’t see anything different in my health. I’m going to try to finish the bottle, but I don’t think I’m going to reorder.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »