Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2924800 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Doctors best for irregular heart beat and it has worked for years. The one concern I have id that the product is formulated in Japan and I worry about any contamination from the past nuclear disaster. Doctors Best is not the only company that imports Jarrow coq 10 imports as well. Jarrow and Doctors Best any comment?

hard to say

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

Great deal concerning quantity and price, though for some reason I didn't feel a real effect of this product (in comparison with other caps of CoQ10 that I had used before).

Dont Know

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

I currently take this along with other supplements simply because its supposed to be good for you. Bought it , might as well finish it. Did I feel any better? No Do I think it benefited me in any way? No Do I think I will take it again ? No Do I think You should take it? Why not? what works for you doesn't necessarily work for me and vice-versa

Great value for money

Posted by 4758556915630696143 on Sep 06, 2012

Great value for money

Ok

Posted by 5543499589128752975 on May 31, 2016

I haven't noticed any difference, but i read you have to use q10 for 3 months to see the effects. I'm taking 300 micrograms daily because of migraine. I'm only worried about the bioperine in this product, so I take only one of these and two of other brands, because i don't know if it's good to take bioperine 3x compared to the recommended daily value.

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

I go to a naturopath, and CoQ10 is one of the products that I have been told that need to take.

Stopped using due to corn intollerance.

Posted by Reviewer2168977 on May 17, 2010

Might cause stomach upset in some people. Cellulose might be from a corn source so I have stopped using this product due to migraines and allergies.

consumer

Posted by Reviewer2677286 on Nov 23, 2008

Can't really say, because although I don't feel any better, they may be helping. But although I don't feel better, I don't feel any worse, either. It may take awhile for these pills to kick in. In any case, I don't see any harm in taking them.

Cardio Vascular

Posted by Reviewer2475795 on Jul 11, 2010

I believe CoQ10 plays a very important role as a catalyst to help absorbtion of the other suppliments needed to maintain good cardio vascular health. Especially if people are taking any form of statin drug for cholestrol lowering. Typical 100mg per 80-100Kg of body weight seems to be a good dosage, once or twice a day.

can't tell the difference yet

Posted by Reviewer2071911 on Dec 01, 2011

have been taking it for a month but isn't able to tell the difference yet.