Cheap CoQ10 product with a good quality

Posted by odereviews on Sep 26, 2012

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine USP/JP, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps deliver pretty good quality with such a low price. Serving size is only once capsule per day. If you are looking for a CoQ10 product, start here. Some reviews say that the capsules are too big, but to be honest, this is pretty much a medium sized at most. I have ordered many iHerb products with much larger capsules/tablets. If you have any allergies, you might wan to read the ingredient list twice, before buying.

Statin muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1205125 on Jul 21, 2009

I began taking CoQ10 to stop the muscle pain associated with statin medications. I find this product to completely stop the pain or soreness in muscles by taking one capsule twice a day with meals.

BioPerine Might not be good

Posted by 5611675280942892361 on Jan 15, 2016

A doctor said to be careful to avoid “bioperine” which is a black pepper extract. Not only does black pepper have a lot of aflatoxins but it also “raises bio-availability” which means it shuts down liver function.

CO Q10 Review

Posted by 5365196595216775560 on Sep 30, 2012

I am happy with "doctor's Best, High Absorption CO Q10" because I found the the quality is as good as the more expensive ones. I will definitely buy again from iHerb and will recommend to others too. Maybe, since living in Malta, need to order a little earlier due to delivery time.

CoQ10, with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2324732 on Jul 29, 2011

Many years ago I was diagnosed with a heart beat irregularity, called "premature atrial contractions" (PACs). Subsequent tests showed some "premature ventricular contractions" (PVCs) also. These were usually evident to some degree and I noticed periods where the frequency increased from about one a minute to one about every 8 seconds. I had been taking 60 mg of CoQ10 per day, but when we happened to buy a bottle of 100 mg capsules, after a few weeks, I noticed the frequency of PACs and PVCs noticeably decreased. Since then I have begun taking one of these capsules twice a day, and the issue of PACs and PVCs has reduced to the point where I don't even think about them anymore. I believe this improvement is directly related to the higher dosage of CoQ10.

BIG PROBLEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on May 18, 2015

Something about this product made me break out in large pustules (like boils) on my torso. I had to buy some anti-itch cream just to sleep. It was terrible. Also, I was taking the COQ10 for a sensitive tooth. This has helped me in the past with other COQ10 products, but not this brand. My tooth eventually got almost to the abscess stage, so I wonder if the Doctor's Best COQ10 actually has any COQ10 in it. (The tooth calmed down as soon as I started taking another brand.) Review from 2011. I used it again in 2015 and I haven't had any trouble with the boils, so it must be OK now. And it did help my sensitive tooth to feel better.

excellent energy

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Oct 12, 2012

longlasting and stable energy

Best Cardiovascular Medication EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great for Statin Users (2*100mg / day) & All Other people (1*100mg / day)! After being on a Statin medication to lower cholesterol for some months, I mentioned to my doctor that I had felt a bit energyless - in fact, I had felt plain tired and dull-minded. I liked the results I was getting from the statin med (my bad cholesterol is now below 100), and wanted to stay on it, but also wanted the lack of energy to go away. He told me that statin medications have a tendency to reduce CoQ10 enzyme in the body, and advised that I pick up 100mg-daily supplement of this: 100mg two times a day = 200mg for Statin users, 1*100mg is sufficient for other people. I found it at a great price here on iHerb (at retail, it's a little pricey). I'm very pleased to report that my energy and focus levels have significantly increased since taking this product! THANK YOU to my doctor, and to Doctor's Best for such a great supplement - you've made a real difference for me. . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, will reorder

Doctor's Best Q10

Posted by Reviewer3182088 on Jan 18, 2010

This is a terrific product that was purchased for hubby who has heart problems and a new pacemaker. Doc. suggested Q10 so it was purchased and he is doing well for which we are thankful. He is over 70 and we want him here with us for a long time. Price was great too. Would reccommend this to anyone as they get older. Thanks. A satisfied customer.