excellent energy

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Oct 12, 2012

longlasting and stable energy

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

I think I like the Blue Bonnet Ubiquinol better but my daughter notices a big difference when using this product.

Best of the best

Posted by healthydoesit on Aug 27, 2016

I've been ordering these for my stepdad for a couple of years now. The price is right, the dosage is sufficient, and they work to keep his body healthy. His health care provider wanted him to start on coQ10 and we tried out a couple different brands before deciding this was the best fit. He feels better on the Doctor's Best brand and his levels have improved on his blood tests. We will stick with this one. If my review helped you, please check the yes box below. Take a look at my page for more than 150 honest reviews on products I've purchased right here on iherb!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1187213 on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Doctor's Best, CoQ10 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin. I must add that I am also taking LifeExtension Grapeseed Extract.

Good!

Posted by 5545772585554600667 on Oct 03, 2012

honestly I don't know how to judge this kind of products but it seems good. No too big, easy to swallow.

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

Posted by 4909325816561873787 on Feb 23, 2013

This seems like a really good product, but contains magnesium stearate so I will not buy again. Have to get better at checking the products before buying. Bummer!

Doctor's Worst

Posted by Reviewer3152571 on Mar 06, 2011

Gooday,Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 I have taken 3 times and it has made me sick to my stomach each time. I made sure that I took it just after eating. Something is wrong with this product.Rob

Took for a week and could see results

Posted by tamerhosny on Dec 25, 2011

My pulse was 100 over per minute. I took this for a week and it has slowed down to 80 plus. :) I took 2 caps per day for 1 week and subsequent weeks i change to 1 cap per day.

Never go wrong with doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

Love this product, take the stronger one if you have heart or other issues, and always take it with omega 3 or some fats

I can't use

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

I cannot use this product as the pepper in it seems to bother me