Doctor's Best Q10

Posted by Reviewer3182088 on Jan 18, 2010

This is a terrific product that was purchased for hubby who has heart problems and a new pacemaker. Doc. suggested Q10 so it was purchased and he is doing well for which we are thankful. He is over 70 and we want him here with us for a long time. Price was great too. Would reccommend this to anyone as they get older. Thanks. A satisfied customer.

Helga

Posted by Reviewer2596553 on Apr 21, 2009

My husband is on too many presciptions with all of theire negative side effects. We are hoping to be able to cut back and go with natural products to control his colesterol. He is doing fine, has more energy, but have not yet had new bloodwork, time will tell. The product came highly recommended to us from someone who has had deffinate improvements.

Good!

Posted by 5545772585554600667 on Oct 03, 2012

honestly I don't know how to judge this kind of products but it seems good. No too big, easy to swallow.

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

Posted by 4909325816561873787 on Feb 23, 2013

This seems like a really good product, but contains magnesium stearate so I will not buy again. Have to get better at checking the products before buying. Bummer!

Doctor's Worst

Posted by Reviewer3152571 on Mar 06, 2011

Gooday,Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 I have taken 3 times and it has made me sick to my stomach each time. I made sure that I took it just after eating. Something is wrong with this product.Rob

I can't use

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

I cannot use this product as the pepper in it seems to bother me

Glad I Started This Product CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jan 18, 2010

The Caps are easy to take; either whole; or opened up and sprinkled onto morning cereal with milk & yogurt. I have noticed that my fingers are not nearly so sore, and I can also straighten them out without pain.

Never go wrong with doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Dec 30, 2009

Love this product, take the stronger one if you have heart or other issues, and always take it with omega 3 or some fats

Took for a week and could see results

Posted by tamerhosny on Dec 25, 2011

My pulse was 100 over per minute. I took this for a week and it has slowed down to 80 plus. :) I took 2 caps per day for 1 week and subsequent weeks i change to 1 cap per day.

side effects

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Sep 26, 2010

Side effect of taking CoQ10 that can occur with some people is getting rashes. I`ve had on my face and under the arm pits so I will likely not continue with this.