Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Best Cardiovascular Medication EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great for Statin Users (2*100mg / day) & All Other people (1*100mg / day)! After being on a Statin medication to lower cholesterol for some months, I mentioned to my doctor that I had felt a bit energyless - in fact, I had felt plain tired and dull-minded. I liked the results I was getting from the statin med (my bad cholesterol is now below 100), and wanted to stay on it, but also wanted the lack of energy to go away. He told me that statin medications have a tendency to reduce CoQ10 enzyme in the body, and advised that I pick up 100mg-daily supplement of this: 100mg two times a day = 200mg for Statin users, 1*100mg is sufficient for other people. I found it at a great price here on iHerb (at retail, it's a little pricey). I'm very pleased to report that my energy and focus levels have significantly increased since taking this product! THANK YOU to my doctor, and to Doctor's Best for such a great supplement - you've made a real difference for me. . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, will reorder

Noticeable improvement in high blood pressure

Posted by MarieCurie on Feb 20, 2015

My blood pressure readings were consistently in the pre-hypertensive range. Hypertension and heart disease run in my family, and I also take a medication which raises my blood pressure. I did some research -- I'm a PhD student and pulled up clinical trials on PubMed instead of rely on advice from some bro with a potbelly who works at GNC. There are several legit studies of the use of CoQ10 supplementation for the treatment of hypertension. According to one review, CoQ10 reduced systylic blood pressure up to 17.8 mmHg, and diastolic up to 10 mmHg. After a month of taking 100 mg of CoQ10 and fish oil, I was noticing my blood pressure readings (I own a blood pressure reader) were consistently in the normal range. Even while my stimulants were working and in the midst of finals week. I will definitely continue taking this supplement, and this brand is a great price. Source: Rasmussen, C. B., Glisson, J. K., & Minor, D. S. (2012). Dietary supplements and hypertension: potential benefits and precautions. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. / Check my page for more Reviews. /Click YES if I was helpful.

Doctor's Best Q10

Posted by Reviewer3182088 on Jan 18, 2010

This is a terrific product that was purchased for hubby who has heart problems and a new pacemaker. Doc. suggested Q10 so it was purchased and he is doing well for which we are thankful. He is over 70 and we want him here with us for a long time. Price was great too. Would reccommend this to anyone as they get older. Thanks. A satisfied customer.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

I think I like the Blue Bonnet Ubiquinol better but my daughter notices a big difference when using this product.