Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Great product

Posted by MenopauseHelp on Aug 17, 2013

High quality product and so many health benefits. Buy this for other family member and definitely reduces blood pressure. Click on my username for more helpful reviews.

Best Cardiovascular Medication EVER.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Great for Statin Users (2*100mg / day) & All Other people (1*100mg / day)! After being on a Statin medication to lower cholesterol for some months, I mentioned to my doctor that I had felt a bit energyless - in fact, I had felt plain tired and dull-minded. I liked the results I was getting from the statin med (my bad cholesterol is now below 100), and wanted to stay on it, but also wanted the lack of energy to go away. He told me that statin medications have a tendency to reduce CoQ10 enzyme in the body, and advised that I pick up 100mg-daily supplement of this: 100mg two times a day = 200mg for Statin users, 1*100mg is sufficient for other people. I found it at a great price here on iHerb (at retail, it's a little pricey). I'm very pleased to report that my energy and focus levels have significantly increased since taking this product! THANK YOU to my doctor, and to Doctor's Best for such a great supplement - you've made a real difference for me. . . . . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, will reorder

Doctor's Best Q10

Posted by Reviewer3182088 on Jan 18, 2010

This is a terrific product that was purchased for hubby who has heart problems and a new pacemaker. Doc. suggested Q10 so it was purchased and he is doing well for which we are thankful. He is over 70 and we want him here with us for a long time. Price was great too. Would reccommend this to anyone as they get older. Thanks. A satisfied customer.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

I think I like the Blue Bonnet Ubiquinol better but my daughter notices a big difference when using this product.