Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2051198 on Oct 03, 2012

I love this product! Doctor's Best consistently provides results, quality, and a decent price. They don't put in a bunch of fillers. They are dependable.

questionable

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

I read the rave reviews of this product, so i bought it. but i do not notice any effect....or any difference in my health. i haver taken it for 3 weeks.

I don't like it.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Mar 06, 2012

Taking this one has done nothing for me, so I switch to another brand and I can feel the difference right away.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1161315 on Apr 12, 2010

Haven't been on very long but I think this is working for increasing my energy level. I take it in combination with other products as recommended in BottomLine Books "Health Breakthroughs 2010".

Made me lightheaded and very tired

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 17, 2010

I don't know why, maybe my body reacts that way to CoQ10. This is the first time I ever try it and probably the last one.

Upset bowels.

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Aug 15, 2010

These irritate my bowels. I couldn't figure out why because coq10 isn't meant to cause such a side effect. Then I found out that bioperine can cause this.. Will have to switch brands and see how it goes.

Quality product/Качественный продукт

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012

This supplement is recommended for everybody over 30 to prevent cardiovascular diseases. High quality product. The capsules are easy to take. No allergic or other side effects. Добавка рекомендована всем, кому за 30, для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Качественный продукт. Капсулы проглатываются без труда. Побочных действий и аллергии не обнаружено.

Great for after working out (No allergic reaction)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Good quality. Doctor recommended me use it. I have problems excreting heavy metals from my body. I know it helps get rid of free radicals. I espically use it after working out or other activities like mowing the yard. I also like it is veggie caps. I had no allergic reaction.

Excellent, Biggest Bang for Buck

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 24, 2010

Best price I've found anywhere for CoQ10. 2007 I had begun to have spells with my heart & did not have any health insurance. Read up on things that fit symptoms. CoQ10 is now Rx'd by cardiologists to recovering heart surgury/attack paitents. Daily use @ 200 mg 2xs/day,combined with Vit E, have kept the severity of the "spells" down, and it can help ease a spell once its started. I've just now gotten health ins. and the stress test and echocardiogram show my heart is healthy, even though I still have some of the symptoms of cardiac distress. I believe that my heart would have definitely been damaged by now if I had not acted to do what I could to help it maintain function while this problem, which seems to be stress related, continued. I believe that I have not had a major heart attack and suffered damage to the heart muscle partially because I was pro-active in my care, part of which was taking this supplement. It is NOT a cure for heart disease, and you MUST be checked out ASAP if you have ANY symptoms of cardiac distress. But it did help eleviate the severity and duration of symptoms for me.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2635587 on Aug 06, 2010

A fantastic product, it has changed my life. I have gone from very tired to full of energy.