Not for me....

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Aug 15, 2010

I though I would try the powdered version vs the types that is in oil and I find that I like the effect of the oil version better than the powder...

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3241918 on Oct 24, 2011

did not work for me

no noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

i give it a 1 because i have no clue what it does and i notice no effect from it whatsover or if i should even notice anything

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2051198 on Oct 03, 2012

I love this product! Doctor's Best consistently provides results, quality, and a decent price. They don't put in a bunch of fillers. They are dependable.

questionable

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

I read the rave reviews of this product, so i bought it. but i do not notice any effect....or any difference in my health. i haver taken it for 3 weeks.

I don't like it.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Mar 06, 2012

Taking this one has done nothing for me, so I switch to another brand and I can feel the difference right away.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1161315 on Apr 12, 2010

Haven't been on very long but I think this is working for increasing my energy level. I take it in combination with other products as recommended in BottomLine Books "Health Breakthroughs 2010".

Made me lightheaded and very tired

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 17, 2010

I don't know why, maybe my body reacts that way to CoQ10. This is the first time I ever try it and probably the last one.

Upset bowels.

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Aug 15, 2010

These irritate my bowels. I couldn't figure out why because coq10 isn't meant to cause such a side effect. Then I found out that bioperine can cause this.. Will have to switch brands and see how it goes.

Quality product/Качественный продукт

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012

This supplement is recommended for everybody over 30 to prevent cardiovascular diseases. High quality product. The capsules are easy to take. No allergic or other side effects. Добавка рекомендована всем, кому за 30, для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Качественный продукт. Капсулы проглатываются без труда. Побочных действий и аллергии не обнаружено.