• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Reviews | English

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3197578 on Jul 24, 2008

My wife wants 1200 mg/day for a medical condition. We've found this to be the most economical mg/dollar ratio. It's hard to evaluate the other qualities, but I know my wife appreciates not having to take any more quantities of pills and caplets than she needs to. The only thing that would make it better for our purpose would be if it came as a 600 mg cap.

Raising serum CoQ10 level

Posted by Reviewer2102505 on Oct 08, 2008

It is too soon to know the effectiveness of this product. I am having blood tests for CoQ10 in the weeks and months ahead in my attempts to raise my serum level. That should reveal how effective this product actually is.

I from VT

Posted by Reviewer1568282 on Nov 23, 2008

My husband has used this to help with his Parkinson's disease. We feel it has help to slow the progression of the disease.

Undecided

Posted by Reviewer3023434 on Jan 27, 2011

Been taking this a long time. Don't really notice a difference between this and drug store brand.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer3354133 on Jun 01, 2011

I think this is quite good, but prefer a better bargain.

I believe it helped me with aerobics

Posted by 4921836480879094398 on Jan 07, 2014

But I need to test it further to make sure

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1124745 on Mar 27, 2007

Works very well.

I received the Dr's Best CoQ10 but not the Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer1030489 on Feb 19, 2008

If you cahrged me for the Bioperine, I was shipped it

Great

Posted by Reviewer1450575 on Feb 26, 2008

could be a little cheaper

Enormous Size!

Posted by 5028608334074824466 on Oct 29, 2015

I'm sure these work wonderfully well (too soon to tell yet), but petite women like myself should be warned - these are ENORMOUS and more suited to a horse's gullet than a woman's. In fact, the only way I can get these down is via a health-defeating fizzy drink (like Coke) - the bubbles create enough oral confusion and distract my sensitive throat enough that I'm eventually - after several attempts - able to get one down without it sticking to the sides, turning sideways and getting stuck and making me gag horribly. As such, this is the only reason I'm giving Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine a 4 star rating - oversized and powdery dry capsules are not a petite woman's favourite thing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »