Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Quality Pruduct and good service

Posted by Reviewer2786700 on Jan 30, 2008

I use this product along with Carnitine to help alleviate the debilitating side effects of statin use which has caused damage to to skeletal muscles and nerves.

dose too high for me. bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Aug 09, 2013

This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1315764 on Jun 08, 2009

Great shipping from iHerbs as i received the product two days after ordering. Wake up energize and fresh every time after taking CoQ10 before sleeping. Will order again.

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 07, 2012

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Mar 15, 2008

I really love this formulation for CoQ10! I have a heart condition. Early on in my treatment a cardiologist recommended CoQ10 at a therapeutic level (at least 300mgs per day). Later on I found a recommendation for 400mgs for day for active healing and I have been on this dosage for several years now. Doctor's Best is the only CoQ10 I use. I notice a difference in how I feel if I skip it for several days. This is an excellent product.