• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Reviews | English

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Mar 15, 2008

I really love this formulation for CoQ10! I have a heart condition. Early on in my treatment a cardiologist recommended CoQ10 at a therapeutic level (at least 300mgs per day). Later on I found a recommendation for 400mgs for day for active healing and I have been on this dosage for several years now. Doctor's Best is the only CoQ10 I use. I notice a difference in how I feel if I skip it for several days. This is an excellent product.

Mrs CG

Posted by Reviewer2414415 on Oct 13, 2008

an excellent product, very good dossage and quality, we should all take this!!

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1315764 on Jun 08, 2009

Great shipping from iHerbs as i received the product two days after ordering. Wake up energize and fresh every time after taking CoQ10 before sleeping. Will order again.

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 07, 2012

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.

Heart Healthy

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

CoQ10 protects heart function when used at a dose of about 400 mg per day. Doctor's Best works well and is one of the better priced products at iherb.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013

EXCELENT PRICE FOR 400 MG PER CAP

Excellent Quick Good Product

Posted by 5683911450649506138 on Dec 30, 2013

Was very good service and got my product ASAP and saved money and time.

Very good product!

Posted by AntonisZ on Jul 10, 2014

I am always interested in getting good quality Co-enzyme Q10 and I'm happy that I found Doctor's Best CoQ10. It's highly absorbable and it's enhanced with Bioperine. I felt the positive effects within only a few days of use. Also its price is very affordable, so I can recommend this good product without any hesitation.

Jo

Posted by 4919173265262214423 on May 31, 2015

I take a statin which causes leg pain. My doctor suggested I take CoQ10 every day. I find these most pure. My doctor suggested iHerb as he uses them.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

Great price. Husband likes the brand, I love iherb!