High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Jan 09, 2009

Great stuff, really works, and very good buy.

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 07, 2012

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.

I from VT

Posted by Reviewer1568282 on Nov 23, 2008

My husband has used this to help with his Parkinson's disease. We feel it has help to slow the progression of the disease.

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3197578 on Jul 24, 2008

My wife wants 1200 mg/day for a medical condition. We've found this to be the most economical mg/dollar ratio. It's hard to evaluate the other qualities, but I know my wife appreciates not having to take any more quantities of pills and caplets than she needs to. The only thing that would make it better for our purpose would be if it came as a 600 mg cap.

Mrs CG

Posted by Reviewer2414415 on Oct 13, 2008

an excellent product, very good dossage and quality, we should all take this!!

A must for recovery and optimum health

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. For post training and racing recovery, I add CoQ10 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season.

Very good product!

Posted by AntonisZ on Jul 10, 2014

I am always interested in getting good quality Co-enzyme Q10 and I'm happy that I found Doctor's Best CoQ10. It's highly absorbable and it's enhanced with Bioperine. I felt the positive effects within only a few days of use. Also its price is very affordable, so I can recommend this good product without any hesitation.

Jo

Posted by 4919173265262214423 on May 31, 2015

I take a statin which causes leg pain. My doctor suggested I take CoQ10 every day. I find these most pure. My doctor suggested iHerb as he uses them.

Doctor's Best, High absorption CoQ10 with Bioperiner,, 400 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by Reviewer1938551 on Nov 19, 2008

This is the first time I have seen 400mg CoQ10 at a more affordable price. This product is recommended for me from my doctor. Price has been prohibiting purchasing up to now. Mary

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

Great price. Husband likes the brand, I love iherb!