• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Customer Ratings

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 07, 2012

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.

Dr's Best Co-Enz Q10 400mg/200mg/100mg

Posted by Reviewer3329303 on Jul 08, 2008

I am very happy with this product. My medical condition is unusual and I have a need for large quantities of COEnzQ10. It is so much easier for me to handle the 400mg product than multiple smaller capsules. I also use the 100mg and 200mg caps as a top up if necessary. I've found this brand to be quite good. I would prefer one with Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 Oil in it, as for me that is the best combination. This brand is affordable for me and it is my second choice. In Australia CoEnzQ110 is very expensive. I'm also very happy with the speed with which your products have reached me. The quickest was 2 days 13hrs, and never more than 5 days. As an international delivery that is exceptional. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Lucy Kennedy

Good product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2341657 on Apr 01, 2008

I order this for my grandmother for the cardiovascular benefits. iHerb always ships quickly and has a very competive price so I recommend them.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2476519 on Jan 25, 2009

Great price. Husband likes the brand, I love iherb!

norbnjane@fuse.net

Posted by Reviewer1709348 on May 13, 2009

I NEED THE HIGH ABSORPTION GREAT PRODUCT

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer2157546 on Oct 04, 2009

I like this brand and dosage--definitely a great value! Works well for me! I take it as part of a special diabetes vitamin regimen...feeling a lot better!

A must for recovery and optimum health

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. For post training and racing recovery, I add CoQ10 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season.

Very good value for money.

Posted by Reviewer1761094 on Nov 02, 2009

It's virtually impossible to source CoQ10 of a comparative strength in Europe. This product is very reasonably priced and is over twice as strong as a locally sourced product which was more expensive! I like the fact that it is combined with Bioperine which helps with absorption. A good product and good value for money.

Love this

Posted by Reviewer1121105 on Jan 13, 2010

Have been using this for a long time

Jo

Posted by 4919173265262214423 on May 31, 2015

I take a statin which causes leg pain. My doctor suggested I take CoQ10 every day. I find these most pure. My doctor suggested iHerb as he uses them.