• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Reviews | English

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1315764 on Jun 08, 2009

Great shipping from iHerbs as i received the product two days after ordering. Wake up energize and fresh every time after taking CoQ10 before sleeping. Will order again.

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 07, 2012

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.

Jo

Posted by 4919173265262214423 on May 31, 2015

I take a statin which causes leg pain. My doctor suggested I take CoQ10 every day. I find these most pure. My doctor suggested iHerb as he uses them.

Heart Healthy

Posted by Reviewer3200443 on Jun 29, 2013

CoQ10 protects heart function when used at a dose of about 400 mg per day. Doctor's Best works well and is one of the better priced products at iherb.

VERY GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 4879307957985072883 on Aug 16, 2013

EXCELENT PRICE FOR 400 MG PER CAP

Excellent Quick Good Product

Posted by 5683911450649506138 on Dec 30, 2013

Was very good service and got my product ASAP and saved money and time.

Very good product!

Posted by AntonisZ on Jul 10, 2014

I am always interested in getting good quality Co-enzyme Q10 and I'm happy that I found Doctor's Best CoQ10. It's highly absorbable and it's enhanced with Bioperine. I felt the positive effects within only a few days of use. Also its price is very affordable, so I can recommend this good product without any hesitation.

Excellent value!

Posted by Reviewer2157546 on Oct 04, 2009

I like this brand and dosage--definitely a great value! Works well for me! I take it as part of a special diabetes vitamin regimen...feeling a lot better!

A must for recovery and optimum health

Posted by Reviewer2540970 on Oct 09, 2009

As a top ranked multisport athlete, with a full time job, and young kids, I stress my body allot. For post training and racing recovery, I add CoQ10 to my regimen. I also will use more of it during the winter cold and flu season.

Very good value for money.

Posted by Reviewer1761094 on Nov 02, 2009

It's virtually impossible to source CoQ10 of a comparative strength in Europe. This product is very reasonably priced and is over twice as strong as a locally sourced product which was more expensive! I like the fact that it is combined with Bioperine which helps with absorption. A good product and good value for money.