CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1315764 on Jun 08, 2009

Great shipping from iHerbs as i received the product two days after ordering. Wake up energize and fresh every time after taking CoQ10 before sleeping. Will order again.

Good for my father's gums :))

Posted by Reviewer2277301 on Jun 07, 2012

I heard CoQ10 is good for gums and I ordered Doctor's best. My father said it was pretty good and he wanted to continue to use it. Delivery was also very good.

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3197578 on Jul 24, 2008

My wife wants 1200 mg/day for a medical condition. We've found this to be the most economical mg/dollar ratio. It's hard to evaluate the other qualities, but I know my wife appreciates not having to take any more quantities of pills and caplets than she needs to. The only thing that would make it better for our purpose would be if it came as a 600 mg cap.

Dr's Best Co-Enz Q10 400mg/200mg/100mg

Posted by Reviewer3329303 on Jul 08, 2008

I am very happy with this product. My medical condition is unusual and I have a need for large quantities of COEnzQ10. It is so much easier for me to handle the 400mg product than multiple smaller capsules. I also use the 100mg and 200mg caps as a top up if necessary. I've found this brand to be quite good. I would prefer one with Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 Oil in it, as for me that is the best combination. This brand is affordable for me and it is my second choice. In Australia CoEnzQ110 is very expensive. I'm also very happy with the speed with which your products have reached me. The quickest was 2 days 13hrs, and never more than 5 days. As an international delivery that is exceptional. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Lucy Kennedy

Good product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2341657 on Apr 01, 2008

I order this for my grandmother for the cardiovascular benefits. iHerb always ships quickly and has a very competive price so I recommend them.