• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Customer Ratings

Raising serum CoQ10 level

Posted by Reviewer2102505 on Oct 08, 2008

It is too soon to know the effectiveness of this product. I am having blood tests for CoQ10 in the weeks and months ahead in my attempts to raise my serum level. That should reveal how effective this product actually is.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1720465 on Sep 30, 2008

I am still alive after taking a few pills so I guess that is a good thing. I have no way to judge this product so I have no comment other than it was delivered on time and with out any damage.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1367028 on Aug 08, 2008

If you’re looking for a high dose CoQ10 in a non-mad-cow delivery system (i.e. gelatin), this product is one of the best values for the money. Since virtually all CoQ10 sold by the US companies comes from just a few Japanese manufactures, there is not much difference in the CoQ10 itself in most CoQ10 products (except that there are now some newer forms of CoQ10 which are claimed to be more bio-available).

coq10

Posted by Reviewer3337699 on Aug 05, 2008

good

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3197578 on Jul 24, 2008

My wife wants 1200 mg/day for a medical condition. We've found this to be the most economical mg/dollar ratio. It's hard to evaluate the other qualities, but I know my wife appreciates not having to take any more quantities of pills and caplets than she needs to. The only thing that would make it better for our purpose would be if it came as a 600 mg cap.

Dr's Best Co-Enz Q10 400mg/200mg/100mg

Posted by Reviewer3329303 on Jul 08, 2008

I am very happy with this product. My medical condition is unusual and I have a need for large quantities of COEnzQ10. It is so much easier for me to handle the 400mg product than multiple smaller capsules. I also use the 100mg and 200mg caps as a top up if necessary. I've found this brand to be quite good. I would prefer one with Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 Oil in it, as for me that is the best combination. This brand is affordable for me and it is my second choice. In Australia CoEnzQ110 is very expensive. I'm also very happy with the speed with which your products have reached me. The quickest was 2 days 13hrs, and never more than 5 days. As an international delivery that is exceptional. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Lucy Kennedy

CoQ10 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer1661549 on Apr 19, 2008

Yes you do have the best price abd product. I give my Husband 1200 mg a day for Parkinson desease it works for him better than the med they precribe also the Pdf approves it I just wish the fda would approve it so it didnt cost me so much out of pocket money. But thank you for having the best price. Now please dont raise it. Thank you Jloser

Good product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2341657 on Apr 01, 2008

I order this for my grandmother for the cardiovascular benefits. iHerb always ships quickly and has a very competive price so I recommend them.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2534564 on Mar 15, 2008

I really love this formulation for CoQ10! I have a heart condition. Early on in my treatment a cardiologist recommended CoQ10 at a therapeutic level (at least 300mgs per day). Later on I found a recommendation for 400mgs for day for active healing and I have been on this dosage for several years now. Doctor's Best is the only CoQ10 I use. I notice a difference in how I feel if I skip it for several days. This is an excellent product.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1168189 on Feb 29, 2008

I have had high blood pressure since I was 30. After extensive research and some frustrating sessions with cardiologists, I have embarked on a dosage of Coenzyme Q10 - finally my blood pressure has normalized ( I'm now 63 years old!) I need high dosages and the pricing on I-Herb is very reasonable compared to my local Sams Club and drug stores. I am also very concerned about the purity of supplements and I trust I-Herb.