Best CoQ10!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

I tried so many brand of CoQ10 over 10yrs. This CoQ10 is the best ! Contain fermented Japanese CoQ10 works better than others . I get more energy , so I don't take at night only morning.

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Jul 13, 2010

I use this for my gum after Dentist told me my gums was inflamed. I am very surprised with the result. What I did was to use it on my toothbrushto brush my teeth. Praise the Lord I did not have to resort to drugs. Will order more of this.

good

Posted by 4781202571943674918 on Apr 15, 2013

good

Good COQ10.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

This products offer value for money. It has bioperine which helps with absorption.I take it for Cardio support. When you feel breathlessness, this comes handy together with Hawthorn (200 mg x 2). For maintainance, I take 200 mg per day but I take as much as 800 mg/day when I felt breathlessness. Whne you don't feel the impact, it means you don't take enough! Ubiquinol also can be used but much more expensive. I stay with COQ10- valu for money.

No results

Posted by Reviewer1033729 on Aug 30, 2012

I took this suplement for one week and I had headaches two hours after. When I stopped, I felt better. No results for me.

CoQ10 with side effect

Posted by 5087148742371355707 on Sep 10, 2012

I took about one month and finally decide to quit. It gave me stomach pain and soft diarrhea. My stomach pain didn't go a way until I quit. Not for me.

I think it helped me avoid type 2 diabetes and heart disease!

Posted by kayhayes on Jul 05, 2008

My family has a history of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. At 48, I was 80 pounds overweight and at high risk for developing both of these conditions. In spite of all this, my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar were not that bad only showing up as "high" on my blood tests this year. Now, I've lost over 40 pounds and my blood sugar and cholesterol are fantastic. I credit the 100mg twice a day of Coenzyme Q10 for keeping me healthy while I got my weight under control.

Ineffective

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Nov 20, 2012

Capsules with powder not bind the body in a large part of the people. Therefore it is better to use Soft Gel. I'm using a special type called Ubiquinol

The best option for vegetarians

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 06, 2012

I'm not aware of any other fully vegetarian CoQ10 supplement at this strength. Great product!

Those keep my heart beating

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 16, 2012

I used to feel weak but not anymore.