good

Posted by 4781202571943674918 on Apr 15, 2013

good

Best CoQ10!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

I tried so many brand of CoQ10 over 10yrs. This CoQ10 is the best ! Contain fermented Japanese CoQ10 works better than others . I get more energy , so I don't take at night only morning.

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Jul 13, 2010

I use this for my gum after Dentist told me my gums was inflamed. I am very surprised with the result. What I did was to use it on my toothbrushto brush my teeth. Praise the Lord I did not have to resort to drugs. Will order more of this.

Good COQ10.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

This products offer value for money. It has bioperine which helps with absorption.I take it for Cardio support. When you feel breathlessness, this comes handy together with Hawthorn (200 mg x 2). For maintainance, I take 200 mg per day but I take as much as 800 mg/day when I felt breathlessness. Whne you don't feel the impact, it means you don't take enough! Ubiquinol also can be used but much more expensive. I stay with COQ10- valu for money.

No results

Posted by Reviewer1033729 on Aug 30, 2012

I took this suplement for one week and I had headaches two hours after. When I stopped, I felt better. No results for me.

I think it helped me avoid type 2 diabetes and heart disease!

Posted by kayhayes on Jul 05, 2008

My family has a history of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. At 48, I was 80 pounds overweight and at high risk for developing both of these conditions. In spite of all this, my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar were not that bad only showing up as "high" on my blood tests this year. Now, I've lost over 40 pounds and my blood sugar and cholesterol are fantastic. I credit the 100mg twice a day of Coenzyme Q10 for keeping me healthy while I got my weight under control.

good product

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

great for the skin and gives me more energy

CoQ10 with side effect

Posted by 5087148742371355707 on Sep 10, 2012

I took about one month and finally decide to quit. It gave me stomach pain and soft diarrhea. My stomach pain didn't go a way until I quit. Not for me.

Ineffective

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Nov 20, 2012

Capsules with powder not bind the body in a large part of the people. Therefore it is better to use Soft Gel. I'm using a special type called Ubiquinol

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

CoQ10 is an critcal antioxidant that not only neutralise free radicals, it is also important in energy production (ATP). CoQ10 is mainly found in heart, kidney and liver. CoQ10 also helps the body in many other ways like reducing high blood pressure, cholesterol, reverse neuro,degenerative disease, prevent heart diseases. Our CoQ10 level in our body declines as we age therefore it's important to supplement with this products. CoQ10 is known to be taken as high as 1000mg/day without side effects! For this product, it is very affordable. Doctor's Best has the best pricings and other companies are selling at much higher prices. The caps are vegetarian, not too big and easy to swallow. The CoQ10 is pharmaceutical-grade from Japan so the quality is from a good source. One thing to take note is that CoQ10 is fat-soluable therefore it must be taken with meals with fats. In addition, CoQ10 is known to be poor absorbed when taken orally. This product is in the ubiquinone form which means it will still need to be converted to the ubiquinol to be used. If you can also buy ubiquinol but it's much more expensive. Therefore, each pill comes with bioperine which is clincally provided to increase absorption by 31.8%! In addition, bioperine can also aid to increase absorption of other supplements taken at the same time.The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The instruction is to take 1 caps daily. Imo, 1 caps per daily is too little and you are unlikely to feel anything. I would recommend at least 2 caps per days. 3-4 will be ideal and you can really feel the energy boost at this level. If you take 4 per day, this bottle can last a month and it's not pricey for the benefits. Check out my page for more reviews!