Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1806442 From Oregon on Sep 30, 2012

I am 70 yrs and was taking another coQ10. After seeing the positive reviews of this product I decided to try it. I find it is great! Sometimes in the morning I was light headed - that went away with this product and my general energy is improved. Thanks! And, I love iherb. cowpony

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1711973 From Georgia on Jul 13, 2010

I use this for my gum after Dentist told me my gums was inflamed. I am very surprised with the result. What I did was to use it on my toothbrushto brush my teeth. Praise the Lord I did not have to resort to drugs. Will order more of this.

A most important ingredient for heart health

Posted by Team4Health From North Carolina on Nov 12, 2010

Doctor's Best is another fine company at iherb that has a long time history of providing our bodies with the supplements we need. We take this along with at least 6 grams of powdered Vitamin C every day. We take 1 Gram of Vitamin C powder every hour when we have caught an infection. Wipes it out before it can take hold. At 67 years old, these valuable products are keeping me energetic and able to help my husband with our custom cabinetry business.

The best option for vegetarians

Posted by Reviewer2088629 From Netherlands on Jan 06, 2012

I'm not aware of any other fully vegetarian CoQ10 supplement at this strength. Great product!

good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1698549 From Australia on Jun 23, 2012

Purchased for a lady friend of 80 yrs old. She feels a lot better as far as I know.