Those keep my heart beating

Posted by Reviewer1880669 on Jul 16, 2012

I used to feel weak but not anymore.

The best option for vegetarians

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 06, 2012

I'm not aware of any other fully vegetarian CoQ10 supplement at this strength. Great product!

good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on Jun 23, 2012

Purchased for a lady friend of 80 yrs old. She feels a lot better as far as I know.

increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Sep 30, 2012

I am 70 yrs and was taking another coQ10. After seeing the positive reviews of this product I decided to try it. I find it is great! Sometimes in the morning I was light headed - that went away with this product and my general energy is improved. Thanks! And, I love iherb. cowpony

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. Me and my family have only good experiences with this brand, so I definitely recommend this product to you. Price is great too!

Recommended!

Posted by TMarchev on Jul 26, 2013

Good to combine with L-carnitines...

Statin muscle pain

Posted by Reviewer1205125 on Jul 21, 2009

I began taking CoQ10 to stop the muscle pain associated with statin medications. I find this product to completely stop the pain or soreness in muscles by taking one capsule twice a day with meals.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 26, 2010

This works to help keep my gums in better condition following radiation therapy to my mouth. Radiation is devastating to oral tissue and gums and and Doctor's Best CoQ10 is the brand that has given me the best results. I did switch brands a while back and my mouth started to hurt again. As soon as I switched back, I got relief quite quickly. Who would have thought! This is supposed to be good for the heart. I use several other Doctor's Best supplements with great success. Thanks I-Herb for the great and fast service.

A most important ingredient for heart health

Posted by Team4Health on Nov 12, 2010

Doctor's Best is another fine company at iherb that has a long time history of providing our bodies with the supplements we need. We take this along with at least 6 grams of powdered Vitamin C every day. We take 1 Gram of Vitamin C powder every hour when we have caught an infection. Wipes it out before it can take hold. At 67 years old, these valuable products are keeping me energetic and able to help my husband with our custom cabinetry business.

Works in your heart's favour

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

After taking the CoQ10 i feel more alert and not so nostalgic as before.