Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

I think it helped me avoid type 2 diabetes and heart disease!

Posted by kayhayes on Jul 05, 2008

My family has a history of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. At 48, I was 80 pounds overweight and at high risk for developing both of these conditions. In spite of all this, my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar were not that bad only showing up as "high" on my blood tests this year. Now, I've lost over 40 pounds and my blood sugar and cholesterol are fantastic. I credit the 100mg twice a day of Coenzyme Q10 for keeping me healthy while I got my weight under control.

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Jul 13, 2010

I use this for my gum after Dentist told me my gums was inflamed. I am very surprised with the result. What I did was to use it on my toothbrushto brush my teeth. Praise the Lord I did not have to resort to drugs. Will order more of this.

A most important ingredient for heart health

Posted by Team4Health on Nov 12, 2010

Doctor's Best is another fine company at iherb that has a long time history of providing our bodies with the supplements we need. We take this along with at least 6 grams of powdered Vitamin C every day. We take 1 Gram of Vitamin C powder every hour when we have caught an infection. Wipes it out before it can take hold. At 67 years old, these valuable products are keeping me energetic and able to help my husband with our custom cabinetry business.

No results

Posted by Reviewer1033729 on Aug 30, 2012

I took this suplement for one week and I had headaches two hours after. When I stopped, I felt better. No results for me.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 26, 2010

This works to help keep my gums in better condition following radiation therapy to my mouth. Radiation is devastating to oral tissue and gums and and Doctor's Best CoQ10 is the brand that has given me the best results. I did switch brands a while back and my mouth started to hurt again. As soon as I switched back, I got relief quite quickly. Who would have thought! This is supposed to be good for the heart. I use several other Doctor's Best supplements with great success. Thanks I-Herb for the great and fast service.