Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1711973 on Jul 13, 2010

I use this for my gum after Dentist told me my gums was inflamed. I am very surprised with the result. What I did was to use it on my toothbrushto brush my teeth. Praise the Lord I did not have to resort to drugs. Will order more of this.

The best option for vegetarians

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 06, 2012

I'm not aware of any other fully vegetarian CoQ10 supplement at this strength. Great product!

Good COQ10.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

This products offer value for money. It has bioperine which helps with absorption.I take it for Cardio support. When you feel breathlessness, this comes handy together with Hawthorn (200 mg x 2). For maintainance, I take 200 mg per day but I take as much as 800 mg/day when I felt breathlessness. Whne you don't feel the impact, it means you don't take enough! Ubiquinol also can be used but much more expensive. I stay with COQ10- valu for money.

Have HEALTH ALEART FOR CUSTOMERS OVER 25: Don’t waste your money on this product. Buy the best value for money and best selling fully reduced ubiquinol (Product Number: HOG-36467 or HOG-36469) instead

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

Some reviewers’ very informative reviews prompted me to conduct my own Internet search on ubiquinone vs. ubiquinol. I did find the same comment made by Dr Mercola (“If you're over 25, you should use the reduced ubiquinol formula to help you absorb the CoQ10 you need.”). The following statements are from Wikipedia: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) exists in three redox states, fully oxidized (ubiquinone), partially reduced (semiquinone or ubisemiquinone), and fully reduced (ubiquinol). The antioxidant action of ubiquinol is now considered to be one of the most important functions in cellular systems. Ubiquinol is the antioxidant form of CoQ10 and is essential for mitochondrial synthesis of energy. It is the only known lipid-soluble antioxidant that is endogenously synthesized, protecting biological membranes against lipid peroxidation as well as regenerating other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Published clinical and experimental research shows that ubiquinol affects cardiovascular health, neuronal metabolism, renal health, and genes related to lipid/lipoprotein metabolism and inflammation. Since the ubiquinol form has two additional hydrogens, it results in the conversion of two ketone groups into hydroxyl groups on the active portion of the molecule. This causes an increase in the polarity of the CoQ10 molecule and may be a significant factor behind the observed enhanced bioavailability of ubiquinol. Orally, ubiquinol exhibits greater bioavailability than ubiquinone: 150 mg per day of ubiquinol in a softgel resulted in peak blood values of 3.84 mcg/ml within 28 days.

good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on Jun 23, 2012

Purchased for a lady friend of 80 yrs old. She feels a lot better as far as I know.