Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

This is an excellent product to boost your energy level

Posted by Reviewer1487212 From Netherlands on Apr 23, 2013

Highly dosed with BioPerine for better absorption. It sure works for me. I am a cancer patient and this is one of the many supplements I take in order to keep my energy levels high. Probably it is the combination of all products that work for me but I am sure this one forms an important part of the success. I had 43 chemo's including a stem cell transplantation (April 2011) and I am very thankful for feeling the way I do.

Best CoQ10!

Posted by Boni77 From California on Apr 12, 2013

I tried so many brand of CoQ10 over 10yrs. This CoQ10 is the best ! Contain fermented Japanese CoQ10 works better than others . I get more energy , so I don't take at night only morning.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3166151 From California on May 26, 2010

This works to help keep my gums in better condition following radiation therapy to my mouth. Radiation is devastating to oral tissue and gums and and Doctor's Best CoQ10 is the brand that has given me the best results. I did switch brands a while back and my mouth started to hurt again. As soon as I switched back, I got relief quite quickly. Who would have thought! This is supposed to be good for the heart. I use several other Doctor's Best supplements with great success. Thanks I-Herb for the great and fast service.

I think it helped me avoid type 2 diabetes and heart disease!

Posted by kayhayes From California on Jul 05, 2008

My family has a history of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. At 48, I was 80 pounds overweight and at high risk for developing both of these conditions. In spite of all this, my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar were not that bad only showing up as "high" on my blood tests this year. Now, I've lost over 40 pounds and my blood sugar and cholesterol are fantastic. I credit the 100mg twice a day of Coenzyme Q10 for keeping me healthy while I got my weight under control.

Works in your heart's favour

Posted by Reviewer2266263 From Singapore on Oct 02, 2012

After taking the CoQ10 i feel more alert and not so nostalgic as before.