Glad I Started This Product CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jan 18, 2010

The Caps are easy to take; either whole; or opened up and sprinkled onto morning cereal with milk & yogurt. I have noticed that my fingers are not nearly so sore, and I can also straighten them out without pain.

side effects

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Sep 26, 2010

Side effect of taking CoQ10 that can occur with some people is getting rashes. I`ve had on my face and under the arm pits so I will likely not continue with this.

Good but magnesium stearate in it

Posted by Reviewer2843776 on Mar 26, 2009

I hope Dr Best will start get rid of magnesium stearate as binder in their products!!!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2578920 on Jun 25, 2010

I still continue to see god health, no more anxiety attack or arrhythmia. I like the veggie caps. Country Living

Very important for me.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Jun 30, 2010

I'm hypotroid. For my energy and heart healty.Good product. It works.

this CoQ10 is part of my plan

Posted by Reviewer1151521 on May 11, 2010

This is my first order of this product, so can't give a definitive answer, other than it appears to be a quality, cost effective form of CoQ10. Please get involved in fighting the FDA's effort to take away our rights to buy and use the supplements we choose. Google "stop the fake food safety and vitamin safety bill S510. iHerb's selection, price, and service, is the best.

CoQ10 is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Mar 18, 2010

CoQ10 is very helpful for the heart and circulatory system, and this one is easy to take.

Quite a help

Posted by Reviewer1902931 on Apr 29, 2010

My DO recommended taking CoQ10 and it has really helped me feel better. It has really reduced my leg cramps. This is a great buy!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

It is recommended that it be taken with a fat containing meal so I took this with my evening meal. I don't need to take this every day but when I do it is very good. Some other reviewers have mentioned about the black pepper fruit extract. I have not had a problem with it.

rabotaet