rabotaet

Posted by 5460887890748220930 on Apr 15, 2013

rabotaet i ne dorogo.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

kjenner meg mer opplagt, kjøper de igjen

One of the most important supplements for you to take

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

CoQ10 is super important for your cardio vascular health. It's an enzyme that is aiding your hearts beat. Many studies show that people suffering from heart attack often have low level of CoQ10 in their heart tissue. I prefer that it's better to take CoQ10 (ubiquinone) rather than ubiquinol. More expensive ubiquinol is the end product made from ubiquinone. This means that there is and there should be an active biosynthesis for ubiquinol going on in our body. We should keep it that way by taking CoQ10! If you need a quick energy boost, then a short term intake of ubiquinol is called for. -Pete

Recommended for mitral valve prolapse and anti-aging

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

I stumbled on an article on CoQ10 when looking for information on mitral valve prolapse. In addition to drinking, this is recommended to improve symptoms. The article actually stated that CoQ10 should be a considered a vitamin--that oit is so important that everyone should be taking it. You only need one capsule per day. Also helps with low energy.

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine 100mg 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Jun 08, 2016

Another great product from iHerb! Love this product. I chose this product to help with heart health. Just to keep the blood flowing. I don't have a problem per say that is why I chose a low dosage one. However the benefits of taking CoQ10 even a low dosage can improve your overall health. It has certainly helped my energy levels and helps support my heart function.

Good value,but....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i believe there are better brands of Q10 out there,i am now trying Kaneka ubiquinone Q10 and will report on this after i will have some conclusions,when i can't feel some supplement really "working" on my body i take an "overdose" of 3 caps to see what it is doing,in the case of Doctor's Best Q10 it made me tired and nervous so although this is a very popular supplement i can't see a reason for me to take it plus it is not really essential for our body like some minerals.vitamins & omega's are.though research shows it does lower cholesterol and works synergetically with Red Yeast Rice,but i personally believe that cholesterol should be much higher that we are told by the medical community,i believe around 250 is just fine,below 100 is a killer for your brain which is 75% myelin which is,well,a type of - CHOLESTEROL! so don't believe every word of the MD's....

Works well with alpha lipoic acid - VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE PCOS SUPPLEMENTS REVIEWS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Jul 13, 2013

I have been taking it together with alpha lipoic acid, this combination seems to give me more energy, better sleep and less food cravings It seems to have beneficial effect on glucose metabolism and sugar levels, I have PCOS and keeping those two in check is a major concern

Great product

Posted by 5509300655181857218 on Aug 11, 2016

This CoQ10 is really reliable and effective. I find a good relation quality/price. I would suggest bigger bottles so as to reduce its cost even more.

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2924800 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Doctors best for irregular heart beat and it has worked for years. The one concern I have id that the product is formulated in Japan and I worry about any contamination from the past nuclear disaster. Doctors Best is not the only company that imports Jarrow coq 10 imports as well. Jarrow and Doctors Best any comment?

hard to say

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

Great deal concerning quantity and price, though for some reason I didn't feel a real effect of this product (in comparison with other caps of CoQ10 that I had used before).