CoQ10 is beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2153937 on Mar 18, 2010

CoQ10 is very helpful for the heart and circulatory system, and this one is easy to take.

Quite a help

Posted by Reviewer1902931 on Apr 29, 2010

My DO recommended taking CoQ10 and it has really helped me feel better. It has really reduced my leg cramps. This is a great buy!

rabotaet

Posted by 5460887890748220930 on Apr 15, 2013

rabotaet i ne dorogo.

virker

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Dec 12, 2012

kjenner meg mer opplagt, kjøper de igjen

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

It is recommended that it be taken with a fat containing meal so I took this with my evening meal. I don't need to take this every day but when I do it is very good. Some other reviewers have mentioned about the black pepper fruit extract. I have not had a problem with it.

One of the most important supplements for you to take

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

CoQ10 is super important for your cardio vascular health. It's an enzyme that is aiding your hearts beat. Many studies show that people suffering from heart attack often have low level of CoQ10 in their heart tissue. I prefer that it's better to take CoQ10 (ubiquinone) rather than ubiquinol. More expensive ubiquinol is the end product made from ubiquinone. This means that there is and there should be an active biosynthesis for ubiquinol going on in our body. We should keep it that way by taking CoQ10! If you need a quick energy boost, then a short term intake of ubiquinol is called for. -Pete

Recommended for mitral valve prolapse and anti-aging

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

I stumbled on an article on CoQ10 when looking for information on mitral valve prolapse. In addition to drinking, this is recommended to improve symptoms. The article actually stated that CoQ10 should be a considered a vitamin--that oit is so important that everyone should be taking it. You only need one capsule per day. Also helps with low energy.

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine 100mg 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Jun 08, 2016

Another great product from iHerb! Love this product. I chose this product to help with heart health. Just to keep the blood flowing. I don't have a problem per say that is why I chose a low dosage one. However the benefits of taking CoQ10 even a low dosage can improve your overall health. It has certainly helped my energy levels and helps support my heart function.

Great Product

Posted by 5107742595465170836 on Sep 11, 2016

My dad uses this for his heart condition. He loves it and i have ordered it for about 5 times already . Great value for money.

Great!!!

Posted by 5598605132825780576 on Sep 18, 2016

Best one yet. My grandmother aka the most dedicated CoQ10 consumer refuses to use anything else. Now the entire family uses it.