CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1187213 on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Doctor's Best, CoQ10 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin. I must add that I am also taking LifeExtension Grapeseed Extract.

hard to say

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

Great deal concerning quantity and price, though for some reason I didn't feel a real effect of this product (in comparison with other caps of CoQ10 that I had used before).

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2924800 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Doctors best for irregular heart beat and it has worked for years. The one concern I have id that the product is formulated in Japan and I worry about any contamination from the past nuclear disaster. Doctors Best is not the only company that imports Jarrow coq 10 imports as well. Jarrow and Doctors Best any comment?

Not for me....

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Aug 15, 2010

I though I would try the powdered version vs the types that is in oil and I find that I like the effect of the oil version better than the powder...

no noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

i give it a 1 because i have no clue what it does and i notice no effect from it whatsover or if i should even notice anything

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2051198 on Oct 03, 2012

I love this product! Doctor's Best consistently provides results, quality, and a decent price. They don't put in a bunch of fillers. They are dependable.

questionable

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

I read the rave reviews of this product, so i bought it. but i do not notice any effect....or any difference in my health. i haver taken it for 3 weeks.

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3241918 on Oct 24, 2011

did not work for me

I don't like it.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Mar 06, 2012

Taking this one has done nothing for me, so I switch to another brand and I can feel the difference right away.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1161315 on Apr 12, 2010

Haven't been on very long but I think this is working for increasing my energy level. I take it in combination with other products as recommended in BottomLine Books "Health Breakthroughs 2010".