Recommended for mitral valve prolapse and anti-aging

Posted by CareyJaneClark on Aug 06, 2015

I stumbled on an article on CoQ10 when looking for information on mitral valve prolapse. In addition to drinking, this is recommended to improve symptoms. The article actually stated that CoQ10 should be a considered a vitamin--that oit is so important that everyone should be taking it. You only need one capsule per day. Also helps with low energy.

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine 100mg 120 Veggie Caps

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Jun 08, 2016

Another great product from iHerb! Love this product. I chose this product to help with heart health. Just to keep the blood flowing. I don't have a problem per say that is why I chose a low dosage one. However the benefits of taking CoQ10 even a low dosage can improve your overall health. It has certainly helped my energy levels and helps support my heart function.

Works well with alpha lipoic acid - VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE PCOS SUPPLEMENTS REVIEWS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Jul 13, 2013

I have been taking it together with alpha lipoic acid, this combination seems to give me more energy, better sleep and less food cravings It seems to have beneficial effect on glucose metabolism and sugar levels, I have PCOS and keeping those two in check is a major concern

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1187213 on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Doctor's Best, CoQ10 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin. I must add that I am also taking LifeExtension Grapeseed Extract.

Great product

Posted by 5509300655181857218 on Aug 11, 2016

This CoQ10 is really reliable and effective. I find a good relation quality/price. I would suggest bigger bottles so as to reduce its cost even more.

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2924800 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Doctors best for irregular heart beat and it has worked for years. The one concern I have id that the product is formulated in Japan and I worry about any contamination from the past nuclear disaster. Doctors Best is not the only company that imports Jarrow coq 10 imports as well. Jarrow and Doctors Best any comment?

hard to say

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

Great deal concerning quantity and price, though for some reason I didn't feel a real effect of this product (in comparison with other caps of CoQ10 that I had used before).

Not for me....

Posted by Reviewer1370163 on Aug 15, 2010

I though I would try the powdered version vs the types that is in oil and I find that I like the effect of the oil version better than the powder...

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3241918 on Oct 24, 2011

did not work for me

no noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

i give it a 1 because i have no clue what it does and i notice no effect from it whatsover or if i should even notice anything