So far so good

Posted by 5137628598505236054 on Nov 25, 2012

Less tummy trouble then the citrate! Only time will tell if this actually helps.

great magnesium

Posted by truevitality on Dec 05, 2012

I liked this formula as it seems to absorb well

hair loss/ recovery from serious illness

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Dec 28, 2009

Relieves aches and pains and strengthens hair skin joint tissue. excellent product. arrived in 3 days here in australia.excellent product excellent service. will never order from amazon.com ever again.

good on it's own

Posted by Reviewer1548992 on Jan 24, 2010

This seems to be a highly absorbable form of magnesium. If you are taking magnesium to counterbalance the constipating effect of calcium supplements, this won't do it. I gave them to my husband who doesn't take calcium and he likes it. Also, this supplement has bioperine in it, so you may want to check if you are taking other supplements w/bioperine since the max daily dose shouldn't be more than 5 mgs.

My preffered magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1164325 on May 30, 2010

I like this product because of the small dosage. As I take it several times a day and as I don't want to take too much per day (I think 400 mg is the maximum) .. I opted for this product. No regret.

seems to be well absorbed

Posted by Reviewer1641233 on Sep 02, 2010

in face so well absorbed I started to have a problem with constipation again, something that was a thing of the past taking other types of magnesium. Only thing is you get 100mg per tablet which isn't much if you want to take like 600mg a day.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Sep 30, 2010

We are trying out this product. It comes highly recommend and at a good price

Helps with RLS

Posted by Reviewer2070946 on Oct 21, 2010

This product works well to alleviate my RLS symptoms at night. I take 2 about an hour before bed. Without these tablets I would have a difficult time getting to sleep. I will definitely continue to use this supplement.

Too soon to tell but can't beat price

Posted by Healthy-Sarah on Nov 22, 2010

Can't beat the price of these + iherbs excellent shipping. I can't get magnesium of this quality in Australia at this price - it's cheaper than wholesale and Iherb deliver faster than many Australian suppliers.

We all need magnesium!

Posted by Reviewer2215956 on Mar 24, 2011

best taken before bed. nice calming effect for sleepy time.