Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated, 240 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Good effect post-exercise

Posted by 5666771722335733302 on Jul 13, 2013

I have been taking magnesium for a while (different brand) but I've noticed that since I started this one I have much less muscle soreness after intense exercise and strength training.

large dose

Posted by Reviewer1372616 on Jun 27, 2014

I have been using this product for several years now, I have found that sometimes it can upset my stomach, so I make sure I take it with food. It is a large pill so if you have a problem with that, you might consider cutting it in half.

Excellent mineral

Posted by 5636374795380474707 on Dec 17, 2014

Excellent mineral. Use daily. Optimal absorption.

subtle result

Posted by 5347074939020530845 on Jan 28, 2015

fast shipping.I feel more relaxed but didnot help to sleep. moreover the tablet is too large

Excellent Amount ELEMENTAL MAgnesium But Tablets Quite Big

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 16, 2015

Make sure to get enough magnesium. And make sure to choose a good magnesium product that has lots of ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM like Doctor's Best Magnesium has! Don't let manufacturers fool you, most of them give the magnesium amount like AS magnesium citrate or AS magnesium oxide for example, and that does not mean anything unless you know how many procent of that magnesium component has ELEMENTAL magnesium in it. Doctor's Best gives you straight the right answer, you know exactly how much MAGNESIUM you will get from a tablet. And magnesium FROM magnesium glycinate / lycinate chelate is well absorbed by the body. I warmly recommend this magnesium product but I know that some people find the tablets too big to swallow. That is why I gave 4 stars and not 5. Also the magnesium stearate used in the tablet can bother some people. However, there are not many good magnesium products available so you really should consider this one seriously I think. One good choice is LifeFlo Magnesium Chloride Oil if you find these tablets too big for you. Many magnesium products have big tablets like this one. Hope you found this review helpful. If so, please click the Yes Button below. Thank you. You are also warmly welcome to read my other reviews.