Doctor's Best, Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelated, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Great magnesium, but mag citrate equally effective and cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

All magnesium supplements are not created equal. Before I tried this, I was taking NOW Foods magnesium citrate. Prior to that I was taking magnesium oxide. The oxide form did nothing at all. Both the citrate and this (glycinate/lycinate) form have done AMAZING things for me. I take at least 3 per day, with meals. I no longer have painful muscle spasms in my feet, or muscle twitches in my face. It relieves my menstrual cramps, loosens my tight neck, shoulder, and back muscles that cause headaches if I do not take enough. After having so many benefits from magnesium citrate, I thought I'd try this magnesium glycinate/lysinate form, to see if it was more potent and might allow me to take fewer tablets. I've actually found it to work exactly the same as the NOW mag citrate tablets, for me, and the citrate tablets are cheaper. But this form does still work, and I still consider it a good product.

Would Re-Order.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

A good size capsule. I did well with these over the period I was nursing a pulled calf muscle. My heart beats felt strong and even. There were no adverse reactions. Although I'm back to taking niacin daily, I'd re-order Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium again.

Good Product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 19, 2015

Do to modern farming techniques most everyone these days is deficient in Magnesium. You can't go wrong with this product. Dr.'s Best puts out quality products. The USDA recommendations for Mag intake is very low. People have been convinced they need to take twice as much calcium as magnesium and that is not true. You should take equal amounts and error on the side of taking more magnesium. Some even do well taking twice as much magnesium. I have written much about Magnesium and to see my favorite magnesium product go to my iHerb home page. If you liked this write up kindly click the yes button. Peace and good health!

Less muscle cramps

Posted by vitaminpower on Aug 30, 2011

My boyfriend has been suffering from severe muscle cramps in his legs, especially during nights. His problem has almost disappeared since he started taking these pills.

Effective Joint Relief

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Mar 22, 2010

Assist joints and muscle pain. Helps also regulate digestive system.