Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelated, 120 Tablets

Reviews 4-star

Great magnesium, but mag citrate equally effective and cheaper

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

All magnesium supplements are not created equal. Before I tried this, I was taking NOW Foods magnesium citrate. Prior to that I was taking magnesium oxide. The oxide form did nothing at all. Both the citrate and this (glycinate/lycinate) form have done AMAZING things for me. I take at least 3 per day, with meals. I no longer have painful muscle spasms in my feet, or muscle twitches in my face. It relieves my menstrual cramps, loosens my tight neck, shoulder, and back muscles that cause headaches if I do not take enough. After having so many benefits from magnesium citrate, I thought I'd try this magnesium glycinate/lysinate form, to see if it was more potent and might allow me to take fewer tablets. I've actually found it to work exactly the same as the NOW mag citrate tablets, for me, and the citrate tablets are cheaper. But this form does still work, and I still consider it a good product.

Would Re-Order.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

A good size capsule. I did well with these over the period I was nursing a pulled calf muscle. My heart beats felt strong and even. There were no adverse reactions. Although I'm back to taking niacin daily, I'd re-order Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium again.

Less muscle cramps

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by vitaminpower on Aug 30, 2011

My boyfriend has been suffering from severe muscle cramps in his legs, especially during nights. His problem has almost disappeared since he started taking these pills.

Doctor's Best,High Absorption Magnesium, 100 mg. 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Oct 02, 2011

Doctor's Best is a great line of products. This magnesium is very good. If you are running low and need to get this into your system, I reccommend it.

works fine