Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 26, 2008

Easy on bowels. Takes 4 tabs for RDA so get a couple jars.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I read that Magnesium would help leg cramps. I tried several,only some relief. I take 2 of these a day with another tablet. Between them I have no leg cramps.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3154422 on Oct 12, 2009

This magnesium is the best I have ever tried! Not only does it help with muscular pain, but I have been sleeping more soundly and not waking up in the middle of the night. I will continue to use it!

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3260010 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product and lives up to its name. No effects to the digestive system as can occur with some types of magnesium. This has been a fantastic support for my brain, after an injury, enabling the over-excitation of the nerves to be overcome and consequential good rest.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Apr 19, 2008

I like the fact that it melts right away. I tested it in water. I'm certain that it delivers the 100 mg in each tablet.

High absorption magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

This product has cured my my indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation. I love it!

MAGNESIUM TO THE RESCUE

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

DOCTOR'S BEST MAGNESIUM HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY WITH MY FIBROMYALGIA PAIN.ALSO DOCTOR'S BEST D-RIBOSE AND 5 HTP ARE GREAT ACCOMPANIES TO THE MAGNESIUM.

the best sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer2898278 on Nov 20, 2007

In the past, I have had a difficult time falling asleep. After taking this High Absorption Magnesium, I fall asleep within 30 minutes!

Jenn

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on Mar 26, 2007

Great product! Great for sleeplessness and headaches.

Good Product. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2861853 on Apr 22, 2008

I ordered this product for a heart condition. They were recommended by the "A-Fib Report". I am very satisfied by both the product & the price. Will buy again when needed.