Doctor's Best

Posted by 5279881929306714990 on May 26, 2015

My Health, Pain, immune system was never as good as now.

Good price!

Posted by amputasjon on May 25, 2015

I like these ones! :)

great product!

Posted by 4665871717206210885 on May 23, 2015

This magnesium really helps with menstrual cramps. . .also, I can't digest other magnesium supplements because there's obviously a lot of fillers.

Good Product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 19, 2015

Do to modern farming techniques most everyone these days is deficient in Magnesium. You can't go wrong with this product. Dr.'s Best puts out quality products. The USDA recommendations for Mag intake is very low. People have been convinced they need to take twice as much calcium as magnesium and that is not true. You should take equal amounts and error on the side of taking more magnesium. Some even do well taking twice as much magnesium. I have written much about Magnesium and to see my favorite magnesium product go to my iHerb home page. If you liked this write up kindly click the yes button. Peace and good health!

Good

Posted by energyguy on May 15, 2015

Took this with Vit D3. D3 needs magnesium to work better. Helps with my sleep. Absorb better than my old brand.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 05, 2015

When legs ache, the heart is weak, blood pressure is low their may be a need? Use only when the blood pressure is below 130 systolic

Good

Posted by 5026126551042423251 on Apr 23, 2015

Very Good!

Keeps my leg cramps away

Posted by 5733486337348531208 on Apr 22, 2015

I take these daily and notice a difference - I used to get cramps in my legs at night, but when I use these I don't experience that at all.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Apr 21, 2015

Magnesium is essential for calcium absorption.

Didn't help, and made me lackadaisical

Posted by GZeolla on Apr 19, 2015

I was hoping these sups would help me to sleep better at night; they didn’t. But what they did do is make me feel lackadaisical during the day, thus making it difficult to get psyched up for my powerlifting workouts. But when I stopped them, I was able to start working out at a high intensity again.