Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelated, 120 Tablets

Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1439442 on Sep 11, 2009

I suffer from RLS and I was prescribed Mirapex by my Doctor. This medicine had horrible side effects and I had to stop taking it. I read in a women's health magazine about your product. I ordered a bottle and have been taking it for about a year. I still have some circulation issues with my legs but it is so much better and no side effects! Before taking the magnesium I could not sleep at night, now I do. I am so grateful for the magazine article. I just want to note that I have tried other brands of magnesium but they do not work the way your product does so thank you for it.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1505102 on Apr 05, 2009

I've tried other Magnesium (including Now brand, which I use often) and they just don't compare. For me, this stuff WORKS for natuarl relaxtion and assists in keeping my blood pressure down. Love it!

Great magnesium, but mag citrate equally effective and cheaper

Posted by Reviewer1428185 on Jan 20, 2012

All magnesium supplements are not created equal. Before I tried this, I was taking NOW Foods magnesium citrate. Prior to that I was taking magnesium oxide. The oxide form did nothing at all. Both the citrate and this (glycinate/lycinate) form have done AMAZING things for me. I take at least 3 per day, with meals. I no longer have painful muscle spasms in my feet, or muscle twitches in my face. It relieves my menstrual cramps, loosens my tight neck, shoulder, and back muscles that cause headaches if I do not take enough. After having so many benefits from magnesium citrate, I thought I'd try this magnesium glycinate/lysinate form, to see if it was more potent and might allow me to take fewer tablets. I've actually found it to work exactly the same as the NOW mag citrate tablets, for me, and the citrate tablets are cheaper. But this form does still work, and I still consider it a good product.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2922925 on Jan 16, 2009

Along with other personal changes I made, magnesium helped to lower my blood pressure.

Atrial Fibrillation

Posted by Reviewer1245716 on Sep 02, 2009

Take up to 2 tablets 3x a day. This form of magnesium is absorbed well! Also, I try to get as much potassium from food as possible. Magnesium and potassium calm and relax the heart and other muscles. Calcium and sodium are needed for a muscle to contract. I go easy on these two and concentrate on getting magnesium and potassium.