Great product

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Nov 06, 2007

I have tried all forms of magnesium, have found this one to be superior in its absorption to all the others.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Apr 19, 2008

I like the fact that it melts right away. I tested it in water. I'm certain that it delivers the 100 mg in each tablet.

High absorption magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

This product has cured my my indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation. I love it!

MAGNESIUM TO THE RESCUE

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

DOCTOR'S BEST MAGNESIUM HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY WITH MY FIBROMYALGIA PAIN.ALSO DOCTOR'S BEST D-RIBOSE AND 5 HTP ARE GREAT ACCOMPANIES TO THE MAGNESIUM.

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3260010 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product and lives up to its name. No effects to the digestive system as can occur with some types of magnesium. This has been a fantastic support for my brain, after an injury, enabling the over-excitation of the nerves to be overcome and consequential good rest.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3154422 on Oct 12, 2009

This magnesium is the best I have ever tried! Not only does it help with muscular pain, but I have been sleeping more soundly and not waking up in the middle of the night. I will continue to use it!

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I read that Magnesium would help leg cramps. I tried several,only some relief. I take 2 of these a day with another tablet. Between them I have no leg cramps.

Doctor's Best Magnesium is the best

Posted by Reviewer1781084 on Nov 15, 2011

The only magnesium I ever tried that made me feel stronger, and I could actually walk faster and further on my exercise walks. Also, iherb was cheaper than Vit Shoppe

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1868087 on Jun 26, 2010

Previously I had tried magnesium citrate, which was effective but "loosened" a bit too much. This product packs all the beneficial effects of magnesium without an unwanted laxative effect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jul 16, 2010

Very good, the glycinate form of magnesium also detoxified the liver and favors ATP (energy) production, very calming. Best to take 3-4 tablets at dinner and 3-4 before bed, you'll have best sleep ever!