Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3154422 on Oct 12, 2009

This magnesium is the best I have ever tried! Not only does it help with muscular pain, but I have been sleeping more soundly and not waking up in the middle of the night. I will continue to use it!

Doctor's Best Magnesium is the best

Posted by Reviewer1781084 on Nov 15, 2011

The only magnesium I ever tried that made me feel stronger, and I could actually walk faster and further on my exercise walks. Also, iherb was cheaper than Vit Shoppe

Helps with night cramps

Posted by Reviewer2519990 on Nov 23, 2010

I use NOW brand magnesium citrate in the morning (to help with constipation) and Dr's Best magnesium glycinate (2 capsules) just before bedtime. Most nights I have no cramps, and when I do, they are half the intensity that they were prior to Dr's Best. They take about a week to kick-in.

I saved a trip to the cardiologist

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Apr 10, 2010

I was having severe palpitations 24 hours a day.I started taking Doctor's Best and the palpitations stopped within 3 days. I highly reccomend this product!!!

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3260010 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product and lives up to its name. No effects to the digestive system as can occur with some types of magnesium. This has been a fantastic support for my brain, after an injury, enabling the over-excitation of the nerves to be overcome and consequential good rest.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2884273 on Oct 27, 2008

This product has helped me to lower my blood pressure. I bought it to help my heart function well and the side benefit is lower blood pressure. great product!!!!!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Apr 19, 2008

I like the fact that it melts right away. I tested it in water. I'm certain that it delivers the 100 mg in each tablet.

High absorption magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

This product has cured my my indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation. I love it!

MAGNESIUM TO THE RESCUE

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

DOCTOR'S BEST MAGNESIUM HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY WITH MY FIBROMYALGIA PAIN.ALSO DOCTOR'S BEST D-RIBOSE AND 5 HTP ARE GREAT ACCOMPANIES TO THE MAGNESIUM.

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Dec 03, 2015

My husband was having severe palpitations 24 hours a day. He started taking Doctor's Best and the palpitations stopped within 3 days. I highly reccomend this product!!!