Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2066590 on Apr 19, 2008

I like the fact that it melts right away. I tested it in water. I'm certain that it delivers the 100 mg in each tablet.

High absorption magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

This product has cured my my indigestion, gas, bloating, and constipation. I love it!

MAGNESIUM TO THE RESCUE

Posted by Reviewer2633081 on Dec 11, 2007

DOCTOR'S BEST MAGNESIUM HAS HELPED TREMENDOUSLY WITH MY FIBROMYALGIA PAIN.ALSO DOCTOR'S BEST D-RIBOSE AND 5 HTP ARE GREAT ACCOMPANIES TO THE MAGNESIUM.

Best magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3260010 on Oct 01, 2009

This is an excellent product and lives up to its name. No effects to the digestive system as can occur with some types of magnesium. This has been a fantastic support for my brain, after an injury, enabling the over-excitation of the nerves to be overcome and consequential good rest.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I read that Magnesium would help leg cramps. I tried several,only some relief. I take 2 of these a day with another tablet. Between them I have no leg cramps.

Good form of bioavailable magnesium at a good price

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

I use this to balance out the calcium and magnesium in my multivitamin. This form of magnesium is one of the most bioavailable at a decent price. Ever since Ive been taking magnesium Ive found my frequent headaches/migraines to reduce to practically none. Please click 'yes' if you found this review helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on pregnancy/nursing friendly natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Instant Results!!

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Jun 05, 2009

I started taking this magnesium glyconate for it's muscle relaxation properties. I am dealing with muscular pain and it helps the pain, and helps me sleep.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3154422 on Oct 12, 2009

This magnesium is the best I have ever tried! Not only does it help with muscular pain, but I have been sleeping more soundly and not waking up in the middle of the night. I will continue to use it!

Good Product. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2861853 on Apr 22, 2008

I ordered this product for a heart condition. They were recommended by the "A-Fib Report". I am very satisfied by both the product & the price. Will buy again when needed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 09, 2008

The best Magnesium i have ever used very good for sleep. The price is good also Thanks