Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 09, 2008

The best Magnesium i have ever used very good for sleep. The price is good also Thanks

Instant Results!!

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Jun 05, 2009

I started taking this magnesium glyconate for it's muscle relaxation properties. I am dealing with muscular pain and it helps the pain, and helps me sleep.

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2884273 on Oct 27, 2008

This product has helped me to lower my blood pressure. I bought it to help my heart function well and the side benefit is lower blood pressure. great product!!!!!

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1868087 on Jun 26, 2010

Previously I had tried magnesium citrate, which was effective but "loosened" a bit too much. This product packs all the beneficial effects of magnesium without an unwanted laxative effect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jul 16, 2010

Very good, the glycinate form of magnesium also detoxified the liver and favors ATP (energy) production, very calming. Best to take 3-4 tablets at dinner and 3-4 before bed, you'll have best sleep ever!

I saved a trip to the cardiologist

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Apr 10, 2010

I was having severe palpitations 24 hours a day.I started taking Doctor's Best and the palpitations stopped within 3 days. I highly reccomend this product!!!

A very good product !

Posted by Reviewer1778142 on Nov 11, 2011

I am French and to make my purchases in the United States by Internet is a pleasure! concerning this magnesium I noticed as of the 1st day that it was effective and that was confirmed since now 1 month; I have made spasmophilia for several years and that helps me enormously; I think that will still develop with the wire of the months; in France we do not have this kind of product! Thank you in Iherb to make international trade

from Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 01, 2010

I don't go anywhere without this product. It not only helps me with restful sleep (take 2 per night), it can also alleviate a mild headache and take care of occasional leg cramps. No other magnesium works for me

They work for me

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Sep 20, 2015

Although these are huge tablets, I take two at night and sleep very good. Some nights I may take three but most nights two does it for me. I sleep very good and don't wake up in the middle of the night. For the price these are a great bargain. I will be ordering them again.