Bad Ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Jan 19, 2015

Im not sure how in the heck I missed it, but, I did - coating has propylene glycol in it! Nasty stuff definitely stopped taking it and I would not recommend it.

J

Posted by 5015032950639236096 on Jan 22, 2016

I had searched and searched the internet for months looking for something to help me with the awful migraines that I suffer from. I ran across a few reviews of Doctor's Best Magnesium so I ordered them and I totally agree these are the BEST supplements that I have ever taken. I normally get migraines at least 3 weeks out of a month and take Rizatriptan (which I hate) and over the last 2 months I have only gotten one slight headache that went away after taking 2 aspirins. If you are a migraine sufferer like me I would definitely recommend this supplement because it has changed my lifeā€¦!!!

They work for me

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Sep 20, 2015

Although these are huge tablets, I take two at night and sleep very good. Some nights I may take three but most nights two does it for me. I sleep very good and don't wake up in the middle of the night. For the price these are a great bargain. I will be ordering them again.

the best sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer2898278 on Nov 20, 2007

In the past, I have had a difficult time falling asleep. After taking this High Absorption Magnesium, I fall asleep within 30 minutes!

Jenn

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on Mar 26, 2007

Great product! Great for sleeplessness and headaches.

Good Product. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2861853 on Apr 22, 2008

I ordered this product for a heart condition. They were recommended by the "A-Fib Report". I am very satisfied by both the product & the price. Will buy again when needed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 09, 2008

The best Magnesium i have ever used very good for sleep. The price is good also Thanks

Instant Results!!

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Jun 05, 2009

I started taking this magnesium glyconate for it's muscle relaxation properties. I am dealing with muscular pain and it helps the pain, and helps me sleep.

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1868087 on Jun 26, 2010

Previously I had tried magnesium citrate, which was effective but "loosened" a bit too much. This product packs all the beneficial effects of magnesium without an unwanted laxative effect.