Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1868087 on Jun 26, 2010

Previously I had tried magnesium citrate, which was effective but "loosened" a bit too much. This product packs all the beneficial effects of magnesium without an unwanted laxative effect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jul 16, 2010

Very good, the glycinate form of magnesium also detoxified the liver and favors ATP (energy) production, very calming. Best to take 3-4 tablets at dinner and 3-4 before bed, you'll have best sleep ever!

Doctor's Best Magnesium is the best

Posted by Reviewer1781084 on Nov 15, 2011

The only magnesium I ever tried that made me feel stronger, and I could actually walk faster and further on my exercise walks. Also, iherb was cheaper than Vit Shoppe

Effective Joint Relief

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Mar 22, 2010

Assist joints and muscle pain. Helps also regulate digestive system.

Would Re-Order.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

A good size capsule. I did well with these over the period I was nursing a pulled calf muscle. My heart beats felt strong and even. There were no adverse reactions. Although I'm back to taking niacin daily, I'd re-order Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium again.

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Dec 03, 2015

My husband was having severe palpitations 24 hours a day. He started taking Doctor's Best and the palpitations stopped within 3 days. I highly reccomend this product!!!

Magnesuim

Posted by Reviewer1985074 on Nov 27, 2011

Pressed caps.. not my favorite. Shipping was prompt.

Don't take more than 7 tablets per day

Posted by Reviewer2945962 on Feb 21, 2008

Pro - this product contains the form of magnesium that is least upsetting to the bowels. Con - cannot use this product to take therapeutic doses of magnesium This product contains Bioperine, which may increase blood levels of prescription medications when more than 15 mg per day is ingested. At 7 tablets (14 mg of Bioperine), you've almost reached the amount you can take daily. That can be a problem when you're trying to take therapeutic doses of magnesium.

the best sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer2898278 on Nov 20, 2007

In the past, I have had a difficult time falling asleep. After taking this High Absorption Magnesium, I fall asleep within 30 minutes!

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.