J

Posted by 5015032950639236096 on Jan 22, 2016

I had searched and searched the internet for months looking for something to help me with the awful migraines that I suffer from. I ran across a few reviews of Doctor's Best Magnesium so I ordered them and I totally agree these are the BEST supplements that I have ever taken. I normally get migraines at least 3 weeks out of a month and take Rizatriptan (which I hate) and over the last 2 months I have only gotten one slight headache that went away after taking 2 aspirins. If you are a migraine sufferer like me I would definitely recommend this supplement because it has changed my lifeā€¦!!!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 09, 2008

The best Magnesium i have ever used very good for sleep. The price is good also Thanks

Instant Results!!

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Jun 05, 2009

I started taking this magnesium glyconate for it's muscle relaxation properties. I am dealing with muscular pain and it helps the pain, and helps me sleep.

Jenn

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on Mar 26, 2007

Great product! Great for sleeplessness and headaches.

A very good product !

Posted by Reviewer1778142 on Nov 11, 2011

I am French and to make my purchases in the United States by Internet is a pleasure! concerning this magnesium I noticed as of the 1st day that it was effective and that was confirmed since now 1 month; I have made spasmophilia for several years and that helps me enormously; I think that will still develop with the wire of the months; in France we do not have this kind of product! Thank you in Iherb to make international trade

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1868087 on Jun 26, 2010

Previously I had tried magnesium citrate, which was effective but "loosened" a bit too much. This product packs all the beneficial effects of magnesium without an unwanted laxative effect.

They work for me

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Sep 20, 2015

Although these are huge tablets, I take two at night and sleep very good. Some nights I may take three but most nights two does it for me. I sleep very good and don't wake up in the middle of the night. For the price these are a great bargain. I will be ordering them again.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jul 16, 2010

Very good, the glycinate form of magnesium also detoxified the liver and favors ATP (energy) production, very calming. Best to take 3-4 tablets at dinner and 3-4 before bed, you'll have best sleep ever!

from Michigan

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 01, 2010

I don't go anywhere without this product. It not only helps me with restful sleep (take 2 per night), it can also alleviate a mild headache and take care of occasional leg cramps. No other magnesium works for me