the best sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer2898278 on Nov 20, 2007

In the past, I have had a difficult time falling asleep. After taking this High Absorption Magnesium, I fall asleep within 30 minutes!

Jenn

Posted by Reviewer1910259 on Mar 26, 2007

Great product! Great for sleeplessness and headaches.

Good Product. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2861853 on Apr 22, 2008

I ordered this product for a heart condition. They were recommended by the "A-Fib Report". I am very satisfied by both the product & the price. Will buy again when needed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 09, 2008

The best Magnesium i have ever used very good for sleep. The price is good also Thanks

Instant Results!!

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Jun 05, 2009

I started taking this magnesium glyconate for it's muscle relaxation properties. I am dealing with muscular pain and it helps the pain, and helps me sleep.

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2884273 on Oct 27, 2008

This product has helped me to lower my blood pressure. I bought it to help my heart function well and the side benefit is lower blood pressure. great product!!!!!

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1868087 on Jun 26, 2010

Previously I had tried magnesium citrate, which was effective but "loosened" a bit too much. This product packs all the beneficial effects of magnesium without an unwanted laxative effect.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2605006 on Jul 16, 2010

Very good, the glycinate form of magnesium also detoxified the liver and favors ATP (energy) production, very calming. Best to take 3-4 tablets at dinner and 3-4 before bed, you'll have best sleep ever!

I saved a trip to the cardiologist

Posted by Reviewer1013492 on Apr 10, 2010

I was having severe palpitations 24 hours a day.I started taking Doctor's Best and the palpitations stopped within 3 days. I highly reccomend this product!!!