Instant Results!!

Posted by Reviewer2004569 on Jun 05, 2009

I started taking this magnesium glyconate for it's muscle relaxation properties. I am dealing with muscular pain and it helps the pain, and helps me sleep.

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.

the best sleeping pill

Posted by Reviewer2898278 on Nov 20, 2007

In the past, I have had a difficult time falling asleep. After taking this High Absorption Magnesium, I fall asleep within 30 minutes!

Good Product. Good Price.

Posted by Reviewer2861853 on Apr 22, 2008

I ordered this product for a heart condition. They were recommended by the "A-Fib Report". I am very satisfied by both the product & the price. Will buy again when needed.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2143084 on May 09, 2008

The best Magnesium i have ever used very good for sleep. The price is good also Thanks

They work for me

Posted by 4742022415943631670 on Sep 20, 2015

Although these are huge tablets, I take two at night and sleep very good. Some nights I may take three but most nights two does it for me. I sleep very good and don't wake up in the middle of the night. For the price these are a great bargain. I will be ordering them again.

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Dec 03, 2015

My husband was having severe palpitations 24 hours a day. He started taking Doctor's Best and the palpitations stopped within 3 days. I highly reccomend this product!!!

Effective Joint Relief

Posted by Reviewer2249432 on Mar 22, 2010

Assist joints and muscle pain. Helps also regulate digestive system.

Would Re-Order.

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

A good size capsule. I did well with these over the period I was nursing a pulled calf muscle. My heart beats felt strong and even. There were no adverse reactions. Although I'm back to taking niacin daily, I'd re-order Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium again.

Magnesuim

Posted by Reviewer1985074 on Nov 27, 2011

Pressed caps.. not my favorite. Shipping was prompt.