BIG pills!

Posted by Reviewer2459125 on May 05, 2010

Another product that you have to take 2 large pills to feel the results. I was trying to get away with taking just one, and I could feel my "restless legs". After taking two, it helped the legs, but it's just a lot with all the other supplements I take. I've gotten similar results with one pill in different brands.

great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 07, 2012

i have tried many brands - this one is the best as far as getting absorption and not having to deal with diarrhea. : ) iherb is great - they ship fast!

best of the standard magnesium

Posted by 5558728368541266431 on Feb 13, 2016

this stuff is cheap, nasty and effective! has the best absorption out of all the regular magnesium vitamins you can buy for the price this is the best real magnesium not as good as neuromag but that stuff is expensive

restored my health

Posted by MaChinTing on Oct 10, 2016

I was feeling heart palpitations, chest pain, fatigue and couldn't function well for a good 3 months until I found the miracle in Magnesium. when I was unwell, I sometimes couldn't even speak without feeling a bit breathless.. after taking magnesium supplement, I can now run and exercise, & feel good about myself. have been taking it for over 2months. no side effect thus far. makes me sleep better too.. I can't stop telling people about magnesium now! and this brand looks cheap and good! the supplement in the pharmacy shelves in singapore are way too expensive!

Relaxed tight muscles

Posted by Reviewer1420083 on Sep 15, 2009

I used thse instead of the supposedly better but somewhat impracticle Magnesium Oil...it stays wet on your skin too long. The tablets seem to work...I mean they dont completly remove all muscle pain (I have tight meucles and back pain for years) but it does make a decent impact. I will reorder.

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1937687 on Aug 01, 2010

dont't like the size and type of tablet here so it makes me not want to take them. they're chalky and bulky and when you take a handful of supplements daily, you want them to go down easily. so, the product may be great, but since i rarely take it, i would not know for sure

Better product

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on May 07, 2010

This magnesium is absorbed more easily by the body. It helps me by reducing muscle cramps and tightness.

Better rest

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Nov 19, 2009

Taking these have almost eliminated calf muscle cramps at night (unless i forget to cover up). Old man cramps.

Works great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1273778 on Sep 14, 2011

I used to have recurring heart palpitations that cardiologists diagnosed as preatrial contractions (PACs). While PACs are not harmful and pose no risk, I still hated feeling them. My cardiologist told me to try Magnesium. I have been taking 300mg (same dosage on the bottle) a day of this brand for over a year now, and my palpitations have basically gone away for the most part (I still get one here and there, but nothing like it used to be). The Magnesium started working quickly too, within a couple of days. My cardiologist told me I'm one of the lucky ones in that it typically only helps in 20% or so of the cases.

Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2713115 on Oct 10, 2011

I've been using this brand for a while now. It has greatly reduced my adrenal fatigue and anxiety. When problems come up I just increase my nightly dosage. I would recommend this brand.