Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated, 240 Tablets

Got to try to Believe

Posted by Reviewer2312168 on Jun 11, 2010

If you have arthritis or rheumatism in your joints, for me it was my knees, you have to try this supplement. I having endured 5 knee surgeries and 1 reconstruction I have suffered with swelling and painful joint movement where it was almost unbearable to do anything for any length of time. But after taking this supplement, in just 4 days, the difference was just unbelievable. No pain, this was better than any aspirin, IB, Motrin, or pain killers I can remember trying that gave me this much pain relief and allowed me to have movement back in my knees to the fullest extent. Please just try it, it will be the best thing that ever happened to you, I wish I had come across this 40 years ago with my first surgery.

IT IS FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by adnangrebovic on Mar 21, 2014

I feel completely relaxed, this is the true magnesium with very high absorption ratio (not like oxide and carbonate that have about 4% absorption ratio). This is the best, and the most needed body nutrient, good for heart "skips", good for muscle relaxation, good for many more things. I feel like I took some type of benzodiazepine based pill. I have huge problem with anxiety, this is just amazing, I can not commend any more this product. 10/10. I divided the dosage, and I take 1 tablet every 5-6 hours. The effect is better, at least for me. MY ANXIETY AND DEPRESSION ARE GONE, JUST FOUR DAYS AFTER STARTING ON THIS AMAZING STUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relaxed tight muscles

Posted by Reviewer1420083 on Sep 15, 2009

I used thse instead of the supposedly better but somewhat impracticle Magnesium Oil...it stays wet on your skin too long. The tablets seem to work...I mean they dont completly remove all muscle pain (I have tight meucles and back pain for years) but it does make a decent impact. I will reorder.

Excellent service and Product

Posted by Reviewer3097040 on Oct 04, 2009

Find this to be a excellent product for muscles and nerves of back

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

I don't really notice a difference in leg cramps when I take this. May be an excellent product for others.