Used for Adrenal exhaustion

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Oct 22, 2011

Thank you iherb for a quality product at a good price, will order again + again. Use for adrenal exhaustion 3tabs am + pm.

Works great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1273778 on Sep 14, 2011

I used to have recurring heart palpitations that cardiologists diagnosed as preatrial contractions (PACs). While PACs are not harmful and pose no risk, I still hated feeling them. My cardiologist told me to try Magnesium. I have been taking 300mg (same dosage on the bottle) a day of this brand for over a year now, and my palpitations have basically gone away for the most part (I still get one here and there, but nothing like it used to be). The Magnesium started working quickly too, within a couple of days. My cardiologist told me I'm one of the lucky ones in that it typically only helps in 20% or so of the cases.

Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2713115 on Oct 10, 2011

I've been using this brand for a while now. It has greatly reduced my adrenal fatigue and anxiety. When problems come up I just increase my nightly dosage. I would recommend this brand.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Mar 07, 2014

My daughter and I both take this in cell saturated doses. It helps my fibro pain and helps with both of our anxiety issues and softens our stools.. will never be with out this brand tried others, this absorbs best

Best Magnesium.

Posted by mozzer on Oct 06, 2013

This is great for magnesium users who need to get higher doses. I use up to 800mg a day and after using Ultra-Mag from Source Naturals, I find that I prefer these. My relaxation combo now is 400mg Doctors Best Magnesium and 2 caps of Adrenal Essence from Pure Essence.

Very good quality

Posted by Bluho1 on Oct 31, 2013

I think it absorbs really well. I work out 5 times week and throw 4-6 of these babes in my mouth before I go to sleep and next day I don't feel soreness almost at all in my muscles. Plus other benefits, stopped my muscle cramping.

best of the standard magnesium

Posted by 5558728368541266431 on Feb 13, 2016

this stuff is cheap, nasty and effective! has the best absorption out of all the regular magnesium vitamins you can buy for the price this is the best real magnesium not as good as neuromag but that stuff is expensive

Tablet isn't too big

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Oct 23, 2014

I am surprised that so many people think this tablet is uncomfortably large. I didn't find it to be that way at all. In fact, it isn't as large as my daily vitamin. I've only taken it one day so don't know if it is better than the Magnesium Citrate I've been taking or not. I decided to try it as I have a-fib and it is supposed to help that.

Fantastic product!

Posted by 4989488107939230150 on Nov 19, 2014

Magnesium is an important mineral that the current generation is sorely lacking in(due to industrial agriculture but we won't be going into that). Magnesium deficiency does not necessary come with any serious telling signs. Also, magnesium deficiency might not cause any serious problems in your life. What you must know is this. Having adequate amount of magnesium can greatly improve your quality of life. The improvement varies among people but the general consensus is you will feel a difference. At this point of the article if you're thinking of trying out magnesium, this is the best product available. Magnesium supplements exist in many forms and the chelated variant(Magnesium glycinate) is the form that is most readily absorbed by the body. Please avoid the oxide variant if you wish to get the health benefits of magnesium without the side effects(it is poorly absorbed by the body and may act as a laxative). I hope this review will help you make an informed decision.

Excellent service and Product

Posted by Reviewer3097040 on Oct 04, 2009

Find this to be a excellent product for muscles and nerves of back