hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1937687 on Aug 01, 2010

dont't like the size and type of tablet here so it makes me not want to take them. they're chalky and bulky and when you take a handful of supplements daily, you want them to go down easily. so, the product may be great, but since i rarely take it, i would not know for sure

Better product

Posted by Reviewer1909159 on May 07, 2010

This magnesium is absorbed more easily by the body. It helps me by reducing muscle cramps and tightness.

Better rest

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Nov 19, 2009

Taking these have almost eliminated calf muscle cramps at night (unless i forget to cover up). Old man cramps.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2346953 on Aug 22, 2012

The cramps in my legs and feet disappeared almost immediately and the quality of my sleep has improved.Palpitations have become rather rare. Obviously this is a good form of magnesium.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Mar 07, 2014

My daughter and I both take this in cell saturated doses. It helps my fibro pain and helps with both of our anxiety issues and softens our stools.. will never be with out this brand tried others, this absorbs best

Best Magnesium.

Posted by mozzer on Oct 06, 2013

This is great for magnesium users who need to get higher doses. I use up to 800mg a day and after using Ultra-Mag from Source Naturals, I find that I prefer these. My relaxation combo now is 400mg Doctors Best Magnesium and 2 caps of Adrenal Essence from Pure Essence.

Very good quality

Posted by Bluho1 on Oct 31, 2013

I think it absorbs really well. I work out 5 times week and throw 4-6 of these babes in my mouth before I go to sleep and next day I don't feel soreness almost at all in my muscles. Plus other benefits, stopped my muscle cramping.

great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on Mar 07, 2012

i have tried many brands - this one is the best as far as getting absorption and not having to deal with diarrhea. : ) iherb is great - they ship fast!

Works great for heart palpitations

Posted by Reviewer1273778 on Sep 14, 2011

I used to have recurring heart palpitations that cardiologists diagnosed as preatrial contractions (PACs). While PACs are not harmful and pose no risk, I still hated feeling them. My cardiologist told me to try Magnesium. I have been taking 300mg (same dosage on the bottle) a day of this brand for over a year now, and my palpitations have basically gone away for the most part (I still get one here and there, but nothing like it used to be). The Magnesium started working quickly too, within a couple of days. My cardiologist told me I'm one of the lucky ones in that it typically only helps in 20% or so of the cases.

Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by Reviewer2713115 on Oct 10, 2011

I've been using this brand for a while now. It has greatly reduced my adrenal fatigue and anxiety. When problems come up I just increase my nightly dosage. I would recommend this brand.