Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated, 240 Tablets

Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium

Posted by Evolema From Sweden on Aug 15, 2013

Had to stop this after a few weeks. It made me urinate soooo much even at low doses (100-200 mg) day. I had to get up 5 times during the night and i urinated a looooot each time. My sleep also got worse and i felt more anxious. I cant explain it, its just made me feel opposite what it was suppose to. Maybe its just me who cant tolerate this form of magnesium. There is like 125mg of magnesium citrate in my multivitamins and i don't get these symptoms from those.

BIG pills!

Posted by Reviewer2459125 From Pennsylvania on May 05, 2010

Another product that you have to take 2 large pills to feel the results. I was trying to get away with taking just one, and I could feel my "restless legs". After taking two, it helped the legs, but it's just a lot with all the other supplements I take. I've gotten similar results with one pill in different brands.

hmmm

Posted by Reviewer1937687 From New Jersey on Aug 01, 2010

dont't like the size and type of tablet here so it makes me not want to take them. they're chalky and bulky and when you take a handful of supplements daily, you want them to go down easily. so, the product may be great, but since i rarely take it, i would not know for sure

hard to digest

Posted by Reviewer2957643 From New York on Jun 01, 2010

Very disappointed. I took 2 tablets 1 hour before bedtime but every night I got heartburn from taking this products!

Got to try to Believe

Posted by Reviewer2312168 From Mexico on Jun 11, 2010

If you have arthritis or rheumatism in your joints, for me it was my knees, you have to try this supplement. I having endured 5 knee surgeries and 1 reconstruction I have suffered with swelling and painful joint movement where it was almost unbearable to do anything for any length of time. But after taking this supplement, in just 4 days, the difference was just unbelievable. No pain, this was better than any aspirin, IB, Motrin, or pain killers I can remember trying that gave me this much pain relief and allowed me to have movement back in my knees to the fullest extent. Please just try it, it will be the best thing that ever happened to you, I wish I had come across this 40 years ago with my first surgery.