Horrible chemical solvent taste!

Posted by 4906669601474759849 on Jan 10, 2015

Been buying this products for a few months and it's always been fine, but this last batch tasted like some kind of chemical solvent. I really wonder where that taste is coming from - it's unbearable! Going to write a letter to the maker.

RANCID!

Posted by 5182819530258478085 on Jan 13, 2015

This product has a significantly rancid smell and taste. Due to the staleness, I doubt it is effective. Also, it contains soy. My husband ordered NOW Phosfatidyl serine which was very fresh. Avoid this product.

Effect

Posted by Reviewer2208599 on Aug 02, 2012

Didn't like the extreme effect--I felt nearly high--but I tend to be sensitive.

These pills made me dumb!

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Mar 22, 2016

It's interesting to notice how differently these brain enhancers affect to different people. For me they were everything else than brain enhancers! I became totally dumb after taking these. The longer I took them, the more foggy my brain was and the less I could think clearly. It was almost impossible to work and that really affected also to the quality of my work, I'm ashamed of that! Moreover, an hour or two after taking these pills I became so tired that I had to take a nap, there was no other way out. I took the pills two weeks, one pill every morning and then I simply couldn't stand anymore. One note: as I follow ketogenic diet my brains mostly use ketones as energy, not glucose like normally. I wonder if this had anything to do with the bad results. Anyway, I'm happy with my brains and don't need this product, just wanted to try out if it would have had any positive effect. I'm happy for those people who have found help from this product, I'm just not one of them.